PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Black, unlocked, Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830

Tenerife Villas
18-02-2012, 17:26
Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Black Unlocked €100 ono with charger and leather case ready to connect to any network

Smartphone - Android - Samsung - AT&T - Unlocked - GSM - WCDMA
Form Factor: Bar Phones Wireless Radio: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz UMTS 850 / 1900 MHz Compatible Carrier & Service: AT&T - T-Mobile - Fido Wi-Fi Support: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n - Wi-Fi hotspot Data transfer: GPRS - Wi-Fi GPS Integrated: A-GPS support Audio: MP3 - WAV ringtones MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player Message: SMS

timmylish
18-02-2012, 21:06
Its incredible the technical data some people have to include when selling on the second-hand market. I reckon 95% of people reading this advert don,t have a clue what it all means!
Wait a minute now. If I was selling this unit I would, first and foremost tell people when it was bought (I know, its an age thing!). Will it work here on Tenerife and what, if any, steps have to be taken to get the device working properly.
This is like the advert on ch.5 for NCIS when Tony takes bets that McGee will utter a whole lot of techy crap, which no-one else understands, the next time he opens his mouth!
Maybe a photo would be nice, that is if the camera works. Ah! We are not told told that either. Mumble, mumble, mumble "does my heid in"
Best of luck.

Vortex Wake
18-02-2012, 21:15
Advert says unlocked and ready to connect to any network.

timmylish
18-02-2012, 21:29
I stand corrected on that one. Thanks.

Tenerife Villas
18-02-2012, 21:39
its a phone brought 6 months ago in the uk that was network unlocked because the tenerife company i work for gave me a crap norkia and i needed one for web and email and it does have a camera. i am now finished working in tenerife so i do not need it. network unlocked means it will work with hits (no web) movistar 3g, vodafone es 3g and all networks worldwide

sorry for your technical confusion