PDA

View Full Version : Are there any Rosemary Conley fitness classes in Tenerife?

tenerife89
18-02-2012, 23:33
Does anybody no if there is any rosemary conley diet and fitness classes in tenerife many thanks x

AL JAY
19-02-2012, 02:38
Can't help you on that one t89 most on here are on the Billy Connelly diet...:cheers::drunks2::D

*Only joking*

caroletenerife
19-02-2012, 02:57
Al, Billy is a strict vegetarian and fitness freak these days, I dont think hes had a drink in years. No deep fried marsbars for Mr Connolly xx

AL JAY
19-02-2012, 03:00
Al, Billy is a strict vegetarian and fitness freak these days, I dont think hes had a drink in years. No deep fried marsbars for Mr Connolly
xx

Ah a man after my own heart :liar: :wink2:

lacrawf
10-05-2013, 13:34
No Rosemary Conley classes that I know of but there are a number of fitness classes tailored for women at Xtreme Fitness Gym in Las Chafiras. The gym is situated on the road from Las Chafiras to San Miguel. Turn right at Fijaciones Canarias (opposite Dorada factory), down the hill on right hand side. Open Mon to Fri 08:00 to 22:00 and Saturdays 08:00 to 16:00. The gym is English owned and run so why not pop down and take a look.

Susief
11-05-2013, 08:42
No Rosemary Conley classes that I know of but there are a number of fitness classes tailored for women at Xtreme Fitness Gym in Las Chafiras. The gym is situated on the road from Las Chafiras to San Miguel. Turn right at Fijaciones Canarias (opposite Dorada factory), down the hill on right hand side. Open Mon to Fri 08:00 to 22:00 and Saturdays 08:00 to 16:00. The gym is English owned and run so why not pop down and take a look.

There is a diet/fitness class at Camping Nauta once a week. Debbie who runs the bar there would be able to give you details. She is on here but unsure of her name.
You didn't say where you are in South and whether you have transport?