PDA

View Full Version : WANTED in Tenerife Storage space wanted in Costa del Silencio area of Tenerife

Laine
20-02-2012, 14:41
I am looking for some storage space for longterm rental in the Costa del Silencio area, it must be watertight, a garage or something the size of a standard single bedroom would suit.

Simon-M
20-02-2012, 21:15
There is a self storage place up in Las Chafiras if you get stuck for somewhere more local.

Laine
21-02-2012, 14:06
Hi

Thanks for the info but they are quite expensive for what you get and at some point I might be needing to do some bits and pieces in it which would not be possible in the self storage place in Las Chafiras.

atlantico
21-02-2012, 14:18
Look for an empty local and make an offer, subject to getting out if they find a long-term tenant , maybe some income is better than nothing for the landlord. There's quite a few around Silencio, but you may get no luck with Spanish landlords !

casabonny
21-02-2012, 17:49
I am looking for some storage space for longterm rental in the Costa del Silencio area, it must be watertight, a garage or something the size of a standard single bedroom would suit.
Contact Danny at Alondras Park.He willprobably be able to sort you out.Tell him Motorworld told you to get in touch.