PDA

View Full Version : Interview with Pablo Sicilia (Radio Oasis FM)

Fred Perry
20-02-2012, 20:05
Roscoe from OasisFM made this superb interview with Pablo Sicilia this morning live on the radio. Listen below;

http://www.oasisfm.com/page2.php?file=%2FAudio+on+demand%2FRoscoe_Pablo_S icilia.mp3

Greg
21-02-2012, 00:29
Who is Pablo Sicilia?

slodgedad
21-02-2012, 00:53
:c2:: to Roscoe. Excellent interview..:tiphat:

YOUNG GOLFER
21-02-2012, 10:03
Who is Pablo Sicilia?

He is a defender for C.D.T. he has been out of the team for a long time but now back in the team a good player .....some would say our best player.
He also spends a bit of his time with fans.....last year he watched the team play football with the fans in a British bar here in the south..... not met him myself but many people say he is a top guy.
A nice touch a few weeks back when he ran the lenght of the pitch to gave his shirt to a mother who had just lost her son.

bonitatime
21-02-2012, 12:06
Who is Pablo Sicilia?

One of my hearoes where the team is concerned. He is a great defender, a lovely man, helpful with fans, encouraging with the team especially new players. Although I would never wish an injury on anyone, his injury last summer was lucky for us as it meant he got to stay here and not go somewhere else.

alf arrow
21-02-2012, 13:40
Well done Roscoe and well done Pablo. Anyone who has not met him I can assure you he is one top guy and a great player.
Who is Greg who has never feard of Pablo Sicilia? Not a CD Tenerife fan.

Greg
22-02-2012, 00:43
No, I'm not a football fan at all to be honest. But if he's a great guy and good at his sport then hats off to him.