PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 26th February 2012 - Montañeros v CD Tenerife

Fred Perry
21-02-2012, 11:07
SUNDAY 26th FEB - kick off 11am
MONTAÑEROS vs CD TENERIFE

NO TV COVERAGE

Despite Montañeros currently rock bottom in the league table this game will certainly will not be a foregone conclusion. They gave Real Madrid Castilla a run for their money last Sunday (they were unlucky to lose 3-2 in Madrid) and play on a tight astro-turf pitch. They are located in the city of La Coruña and are linked to the Galician club.

http://i43.tinypic.com/1zfmovc.jpg

Perona faces tests to see the extent of his injury as does Kitoko. First reports were that Kitoko was out for the season but that has not been confirmed. Llorente will be back at right back.
Reserve keeper Razak will be suspended for up to 3 matches for the incident last Sunday when he threw a ball onto the pitch to break up a late Getafe attack.:c2: (it was one of those games):devil::devil::devil:

bonitatime
21-02-2012, 11:54
Where did you see the tests for Perona as the club website says
Perona
Diagnóstico: Traumatismo en la pala iliaca de la zona de inserción muscular de la pierna derecha.
Tratamiento: Médico-fisioterapéutico.
Observaciones: Se verá evolución.
Treatment is physio

Fred Perry
23-02-2012, 12:07
Worst fears confirmed regarding Kitoko. He is out for up to 2 months. Key player and the only "ever present" outfield player this season. With luck and if we get there he will be back for the last few games and the play-offs.

Tarantino, Razak and manager Tebar all suspended for one match. It was thought that Razak (reserve goalie) would have recieved a 3-5 match ban after he threw a ball onto the pitch to stop play in the last few crazy minutes of last Sundays match.

The extent of Perona´s injury is not yet known but he is doubtful for the Montañeros game.

In other news CD Tenerife have just won a court case over a 1.4 million€ tax owed to ex-players from the years 1999-2003.

On the downside The Canarian Government has slashed the sponsorship of the club by 600.000€ due to the cuts. Even though a contract has been signed until the year 2015. CDT were supposed to recieve 1.2 million a season for shirt advertising (Tenerife tourism on shirts at away games) but will now get 520.000€. Totally illegal what the local government has done but take them to court? It won´t happen.

redarrow
23-02-2012, 19:08
I hope Marcos realises that he needs to step up to the plate now. He's been a bit dodgy lately, but Kitoko has always been there to help out. I hope Zazo gets the call in preference to Bravo, and Medina a bit too defensive in my book.

bonitatime
23-02-2012, 22:34
Really bad news is Sergio is injured And there is some chance he will not be fit to play on Sunday

gazza
24-02-2012, 15:32
Really bad news is Sergio is injured And there is some chance he will not be fit to play on Sunday

Oh and our other keeper has at least a 1 match ban ?

bonitatime
24-02-2012, 17:47
Interesting interview with the Coach today. He complains that the players are either not serious enough or he is over training them. Cant tell the club who will travel tomorrow as it is not clear who will be fit but if need be he will be taking players from the youth teams (not the B even)

Fred Perry
24-02-2012, 18:42
Basically the new boss Tebar has gone balistic over the way the players have conducted training sessions this week. Perhaps there has been too much relaxation as we are playing the bottom team this Sunday. But fair play to Tebar, he shouted at a press conference today that he wants every player to give him a syringe full of their blood so he can write on the changing room wall "EXIGENCIA" ("REQUIREMENTS") - necessary to be part of this team.

bonitatime
25-02-2012, 14:08
List of players travelling for the game against Montañeros: Sergio Aragoneses, Roberto (Tenerife B), Ángel Galván (Tenerife Juvenil) Cristóbal, Raúl Llorente, Pablo Sicilia, Ayoze Placeres, Marcos Rodríguez, Abel, Ferrán Tacón, Luismi Loro, Jorge Perona, Kiko Ratón, Aridane Santana, Chechu, David Medina y Víctor Bravo

Roberto is a Keeper and I think Angel is too

henry
25-02-2012, 18:38
i check the t.v. guide but it is hard to said if it is tenerife playing on tv or not. on the tv guide it just said 2nd division b football at 11am. like i said i don´t know if it is tenerife playing or not????? on t.v. canaria

Fred Perry
25-02-2012, 20:12
NOT ON TV - it does say on first post.

Real Madrid B have just drawn at home 2-2 to La Roda!
Great result for Tenerife. Infact La Roda were incredibly down to 9 men after 60 odd minutes and still went 1-2 up. Madrid were reduced to 10 on 80 minutes and only equalised on 88 minutes.

Fred Perry
26-02-2012, 12:57
Losing 1-0 at half time. Luismi Loro injured and off the pitch.
Nightmare. Also Lugo winning away 0-1.

Apparently astro turf pitch is causing problems for Tenerife (remember as a club we have never won on astro turf in our history)

Let´s see what the 2nd half brings but so far it is the worst possible senario. Hope Loro injury is not bad.

bonitatime
26-02-2012, 14:06
Radio Marca says they played arrogantly thinking they were better than Montañeros.
Difficult to comment, but the little grounds were always going to be difficult
The loss of Sergio next week will be a real blow against Castilla

Fred Perry
26-02-2012, 14:16
The club need to think seriously about the price policy for next weeks match (remember there is a slight rise). Especially now that we will be without Sergio (sent off today). Next week is a key key game,we need the stadium to be the 12th man like never before. It is live on tv, so why raise the prices?

Today was a disaster. Almost worst case senario but luckily Vecindario did us a favour and equalised late on against CD Lugo.
But with Loro taken off injured (not known extent yet) and Kitoko out long term the midfield has been blitzed .rolleyes2:

Have to wait on other scores later, Albacete odds on to win at home to relegation threathned CD Leganes but Oviedo have a tricky game against Marino de Luanco (local derby). We can hope but realisticly the table will look alot tighter tonight.

KirstyJay
26-02-2012, 14:42
That was painful to listen to. :( I'm not hopeful for next weekend, but let's see. Don't know if the Morons will be present, as it's Little Moron's birthday weekend... however let me know if other kids are going, as I may be able to twist her arm if she has mates there.

Chayofa Tete
27-02-2012, 10:06
That was painful to listen to. :( I'm not hopeful for next weekend, but let's see. Don't know if the Morons will be present, as it's Little Moron's birthday weekend... however let me know if other kids are going, as I may be able to twist her arm if she has mates there.

Poor poor result next two games very important now