PDA

View Full Version : Another huge Euromillions jackpot winner?

tonypub
21-02-2012, 11:47
well done grease 130billion euro:c2::crazy::crazy:

cainaries
21-02-2012, 11:51
well done grease 130million euro:c2::crazy::crazy:

And in about 6 months' time we'll go through this hoopla all over again. It's not even as though the poor Greeks actually SEE any of it!

golf birdie
21-02-2012, 11:53
or greece with 130 BILLION:D

tonypub
21-02-2012, 11:55
or greece with 130 BILLION:Doh yeah,lol. still grease though

golf birdie
21-02-2012, 12:02
oh yeah,lol. still grease though

no, GREECE:D

tonypub
21-02-2012, 12:05
no, GREECE:Dits my thread,its grease:whistle:get ya own thread:bootyshake:

willowlily
21-02-2012, 12:06
no, GREECE:D

it will still dampen down sterling, although that greasy pole greece can never escape will ensure sterling will be on the up in the not so distant future

golf birdie
21-02-2012, 12:07
its my thread,its grease:whistle:get ya own thread:bootyshake:

I'm liking this one thank you :raspberry2:

fonica
21-02-2012, 13:07
I liked the comment from Constantine Papadopolis the Greek finance minister who assured us that Greece is going to try to reduce wages DOWN to the level of Spain!! I assume now that I am working longer hours, until I am at least 65, to pay the ******greeks to retire at 58 after working shorter hours for MORE pay. Maybe we should be working in Greece.

willowlily
21-02-2012, 17:19
I liked the comment from Constantine Papadopolis the Greek finance minister who assured us that Greece is going to try to reduce wages DOWN to the level of Spain!! I assume now that I am working longer hours, until I am at least 65, to pay the ******greeks to retire at 58 after working shorter hours for MORE pay. Maybe we should be working in Greece.

that is exactly what we have been doing, since the greeks joined the euro we have all been ripped off both those with the euro and those in the eu with their own currency ie sterling, all because the germans want to win a war which so far in history they have failed. i personally think they wont win this one either but we will all pay a high price for many decades to come , these highly paid eurocrats will not give up their obscenely high salaries, bonuses and expences. they answer to no one and would rather take us all down with them.
in one word
MEGALOMANIA

cainaries
21-02-2012, 18:03
If Greece/Grease does crash out of the euro and have to use a new currency (or an old come to that), the new currency will devalue considerably, leaving them poorer which might mean they will be entitled to lots of lovely subsidies and regional development aid, and CAP grants and goodness knows what - so it will still cost the rest of Europe lots of money no matter what happens.

willowlily
21-02-2012, 23:35
If Greece/Grease does crash out of the euro and have to use a new currency (or an old come to that), the new currency will devalue considerably, leaving them poorer which might mean they will be entitled to lots of lovely subsidies and regional development aid, and CAP grants and goodness knows what - so it will still cost the rest of Europe lots of money no matter what happens.

yes its a LOSE LOSE situation

kathml
21-02-2012, 23:42
l think that when Greece leaves the Euro it will be left to its own hell if for no other reason than to be made an example of to the other members of what will happen to them if they don't fall in line with germany

poker
22-02-2012, 09:15
The Euromillions jackpot winner is called
GOLDMAN SACHS

And its politicians with ties to Goldman Sachs. ;

Mario Monti (Italy) , Karel van Miert (Belgium), Otmar Issing (Germany), Mario Draghi (EU Central Bank), Petros Christodoulou (Greece), Lucas Papadernos (Greece), Antonio Borges (France), Peter Sutherland (Ireland).

Sent using Tapatalk.

willowlily
22-02-2012, 13:27
l think that when Greece leaves the Euro it will be left to its own hell if for no other reason than to be made an example of to the other members of what will happen to them if they don't fall in line with germany

sadly this will not happen as the greek politicians know where all the bodies are buried.