PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Hotel Entertainer

wackojacko13
21-02-2012, 16:11
Entertainer required for hotel work. Experience is not necessary as full training will be offered. Part time work initially, with possible full time in the future. Contract will be given, fully legal work. Starting very soon. Interested parties should PM me ASAP

Edgars1980
21-02-2012, 18:49
Hello! I have seen your announcement on a site and would like to address to you if you have any work. At present I live and I work in Ireland but as soon as I will find suitable work to Tenerife I plan to live there. I know Russian, English and Latvian languages. At the moment I'm studying Spanish. If you have any work, let to me know, please. Thanks.

singer stevie b
27-02-2012, 11:49
hello there im steve barry a very expierienced entertainer and am very interested in your post , im said to be good at what i do and love entertaining people with my hip swinging show of the big hits of the 60s !! cheers steve

hi there am new to the forum and just working my way around it and am very interested in your post !!!

slodgedad
27-02-2012, 12:20
hello there im steve barry a very expierienced entertainer and am very interested in your post , im said to be good at what i do and love entertaining people with my hip swinging show of the big hits of the 60s !! cheers steve

hi there am new to the forum and just working my way around it and am very interested in your post !!!

If you read the OP it asks for interested members to PM.

To PM, click on the User's name and a drop down box appears. Click on Private Message and away you go.

mattyjay1
03-03-2012, 15:33
Hi I'm Matt living in Tenerife looking for work ASAP please send me details to maybe meet up with you

mike in chayofa
03-03-2012, 15:55
Hi I'm Matt living in Tenerife looking for work ASAP please send me details to maybe meet up with you

Please read the post above yours.

hutcho
05-03-2012, 16:16
Hiya! I am a 23 year old bubbly fun girl, I'm friendly and outgoing and love to see people enjoying themselves!
I worked in a school before I moved to Tenerife 6 months ago and I was always good with extra curricular activities such as trips to theme parks and teaching dance classes. I love to create a fun atmosphere and think this job would suit me ideally! I have confidence and a way of getting people to join in. I am a very energetic and enthusiastic person!
I am a fast learner and I have been teaching dance for 5 years which I feel has really improved my people skills.
I'd love to know more about the job and type of training offered, my e-mail address is find_m3@hotmail.co.uk

I hope to hear from you :)