PDA

View Full Version : Comic Frank Carson dies aged 85

lewlew
22-02-2012, 22:07
Northern Irish comedian Frank Carson best known for the catch phrases "It's a cracker" and "It's the way I tell 'em", has died aged 85.

Carson had suffered from poor health and his family said he passed away at his home in Blackpool, Lancashire.

Santiago
22-02-2012, 22:26
A really funny man, he will be missed by all who heard him and enjoyed his act.

marbro8
22-02-2012, 22:32
one of the masters of comedy, up there with les dawson and tommy cooper, they all knew how to make people laugh without swearing or vulgarity:bowdown:

slodgedad
22-02-2012, 22:38
RIP, Frank.

A real gent who will be sorely missed by all who had the pleasure of meeting him.

imablue
22-02-2012, 22:59
RIP Frank Carson...
A real gent..very funny too.....

Medman
23-02-2012, 00:46
Northern Irish comedian Frank Carson best known for the catch phrases "It's a cracker" and "It's the way I tell 'em", has died aged 85.

Carson had suffered from poor health and his family said he passed away at his home in Blackpool, Lancashire.

One of the old brigade who did know how to tell 'em. RIP Frank

Villafan
23-02-2012, 11:47
I agree with everyones comments, a lovely guy. However being a bit of an old Pagan I look at it this way. If on the day we are born you would be offered Franks life into a good old age and die peacefully in your sleep with a large a loving family there to see you off, would you take it. I certainly would.
he will be missed by those left behind. But he is happy. he has had a ball lived a great and good life. Now it's time to rest.

Malteser Monkey
23-02-2012, 12:53
one of the masters of comedy, up there with les dawson and tommy cooper, they all knew how to make people laugh without swearing or vulgarity:bowdown:

Too true

RIP

Rickiebear
26-02-2012, 14:13
Hi, I was lucky enough to spend some time with Frank after one of his shows. He sat and entertained my young daughter, he was a real gentleman. Playing with her and making her laugh with his jokes. He will always be remembered in this way.