PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy cheap kitchen appliances in south Tenerife?

woowoo
22-02-2012, 23:19
Hi, was just wondering if anyone knew of a place that sells cheap kitchen appliances? Looking for a small kettle and oven.
Live in San Eugenio so anywhere possibly close, please let me know but any reccomendations will do.
THANKS!!

timmylish
22-02-2012, 23:42
"Fraid, unless someone has another idea you will have to go to the electrical store, Electrodomesticos at el Camison. If you don,t have transport at least this store is beside bus stps and you can get the bus from San Eugenio direct!
The prices there are as good as anywhere on the Island.

Stefan Dee
23-02-2012, 05:20
Have a look on www.tenebay.com I have many small kitchen appliances listed on there, all brand new & in there boxes. Free delivery every Mon - Fri afternoon. Hope this helps.

julia44
23-02-2012, 07:17
I can recommend Stefans products, I bought a kettle, toaster and slow cooker from him. They look good,stainless steel, not cheap and nasty and the prices are excellent.I even had them delivered and I live in the hills.

Leam_Lin
23-02-2012, 10:04
Have a look on www.tenebay.com I have many small kitchen appliances listed on there, all brand new & in there boxes. Free delivery every Mon - Fri afternoon. Hope this helps.

Just had a look. Are all the items still for sale? Some have been listed for 12 months.

lakeside7
23-02-2012, 10:20
Hi Try CC Abora in Las Americas find it on Googel maps
hope this helps

obs
23-02-2012, 10:51
Just had a look. Are all the items still for sale? Some have been listed for 12 months.

That's because he has more than one of most items Leam :wink2:

Top man!