PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Waitress required in Las Americas, Tenerife

Tenerifejobs
23-02-2012, 12:15
Waitress required for family restaurant in las Americas. Immediate start, contract given, full time position, days and nights, experience not required as full training will be given......please can u dm me name, age, previous employers, contact number. Thank you...no time wasters please!!!

triciamcwhirter
23-02-2012, 17:35
Hi there pm sent. Hope to here from you soon.

anamarie
26-02-2012, 22:51
hi, my name is Anamarie and im coming from slovenia, for the summer season im coming to Tenerife, therefore im looking for available job vacancies. if you wish to know more, please send me your email and i can mail you my cv.

best regards anamarie

miss happy
29-02-2012, 12:00
Hello

I have tried to send you a PM but your inbox is full.

Kind regards
Emma

honda
29-02-2012, 13:22
Tried to send C.V. but inbox full.

hutcho
05-03-2012, 16:28
Hello there!
I have recently been working as a waitress, and on occasion barmaid, at the Chinese restaurant Slow Boat, but unfortunately the restaurant is not busy enough to extend my contract and a few member of staff have been let go.
I am a 23 year old, fun, bubbly girl, I have good customer service skills and I get on well with other people. I am an enthusiastic hard worker, available to start work immediately and flexible to all working hours.
My previous employers details: Slow Boat, Puerto Colon, Manageress: Dawn George,
If you need any more info please call me on ********or I would be happy to meet for an interview.
Thanks, Nicola :)

Hello! I sent you a pm, Im new to the forum so hopefully I've sent it properly!
Hope to hear from you soon :)
Nicola

alex123
07-03-2012, 14:17
hiya my name is alex, i have had experience in waitressing and bar work before in bay view restaurant and star bar. I am 19 years old and able to start sraight away doing both nights and days. thankyou.

suebhatia
08-03-2012, 14:21
Is this post still avaliable if so i would like to apply for it.I am a 48 year old lady with experience in customer services.

lindyloo.f
08-03-2012, 15:57
hi pm sent

slodgedad
08-03-2012, 16:01
I think you'll all have to be patient, the OP hasn't been on line since the 2nd of March

hutcho
09-03-2012, 14:42
Hello there!
I have recently been working as a waitress, and on occasion barmaid, at the Chinese restaurant Slow Boat, but unfortunately the restaurant is not busy enough to extend my contract and a few member of staff have been let go.
I am a 23 year old, fun, bubbly girl, I have good customer service skills and I get on well with other people. I am an enthusiastic hard worker, available to start work immediately and flexible to all working hours.
My previous employers details: Slow Boat, Puerto Colon, Manageress: Dawn George,
If you need any more info please e-mail me find_m3@hotmail.co.uk or I would be happy to meet for an interview.
Thanks, Nicola

Tenerifejobs
10-03-2012, 12:11
Thank you everyone, the position has now been filled.

Seeming you have a lot of time on your hands slodgedad, I would like to state that I do not have to log into Tenerife forum to read my messages as they are received via email...and as I kindly stated in my post I require a mobile number, so I don't have to wait around sending and waiting for messages through this system. Furthermore, when you have more than one business, patience is something that you cannot have when you require staff......

karinagal
10-03-2012, 13:50
Thank you everyone, the position has now been filled.

Seeming you have a lot of time on your hands slodgedad, I would like to state that I do not have to log into Tenerife forum to read my messages as they are received via email...and as I kindly stated in my post I require a mobile number, so I don't have to wait around sending and waiting for messages through this system. Furthermore, when you have more than one business, patience is something that you cannot have when you require staff......

That may be true but I think Slodge might have been referring to the posts in February which stated people were unable to pm you as your inbox was full, and though you may have contacted people direct, anyone viewing the thread would possibly think that their queries has gone unanswered.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD