PDA

View Full Version : How can I attach Windows Media Video on here please?

Suej
23-02-2012, 13:27
I want to attach a short video in a post but can't upload it it's a WMV (windows media) file...can anyone help please?:o

Vortex Wake
23-02-2012, 13:31
You need to 'host' it, normally you do that by posting to Youtube or Facebook (public) and linking to it here.

There are plenty of free video hosting sites too - Flickr etc, etc.

Suej
23-02-2012, 13:37
You need to 'host' it, normally you do that by posting to Youtube or Facebook (public) and linking to it here.

Haven't got a clue how to do that but will have a bash at posting it to Youtube! Thanks VW! All good experience even if I mess up!:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
23-02-2012, 13:38
Oooooooo is it naughty:scared::D

Suej
23-02-2012, 13:53

Thanks again VW that's something new I've learnt today!!!:)

Oooooooo is it naughty:scared::D

Very Tasty MM!!! ;)

Malteser Monkey
23-02-2012, 13:57
Thanks again VW that's something new I've learnt today!!!:)

Very Tasty MM!!! ;)

Kelloggs Bran Flakes ??:crylaughing:

Goforgold
06-06-2012, 17:35
Kelloggs Bran Flakes ??:crylaughing:

Did anyone see the Video ? Or was it deleted as inappropriate material??!! :cheeky:

You have to watch Suej - she sent me a video, I got up close to the PC to watch it and half scared myself to death, I woke OH up with the shout!!! ;)

Suej
06-06-2012, 18:18
Did anyone see the Video ? Or was it deleted as inappropriate material??!! :cheeky:

You have to watch Suej - she sent me a video, I got up close to the PC to watch it and half scared myself to death, I woke OH up with the shout!!! ;)

No GFG it wasn't that video I sent you! sorry! I see I'm still not forgiven!:cheeky: It was a video of a big dog swallowing a Chihuahua!

Goforgold
06-06-2012, 18:28
No GFG it wasn't that video I sent you! sorry! I see I'm still not forgiven!:cheeky:OH hasn't forgiven you - he talks about it to this day!! :) It was a video of a big dog swallowing a Chihuahua! A video nasty then?! :cry:

Suej
06-06-2012, 21:12
A video nasty then?! :cry:

No it wasn't the little dog was fine he didn't get hurt! :hello:

Goforgold
06-06-2012, 21:21
No it wasn't the little dog was fine he didn't get hurt! :hello:

That's ok then!!!

I thought you'd turned into one of those characters like you to see in Corrie!! You know the ones - change personality every 5 minutes!!! ;)