PDA

View Full Version : Automotive Motorworld - Car repairs

casabonny
23-02-2012, 20:20
As many members will know my family own Motorworld.We are always looking to improve our service to customers and are moving to new bigger premises.The new premises will be open from Monday the 27th February 2012.
The address is Calle Hipotenusa no 2, Poligino Industrial Costa Del Silencio, Arona 38630.
Our contact details remain the same and further information can be found on our web site ( follow the link in my signature) or on our Facebook page search for Motorworld Tenerife Car Sales.
We look forward to welcoming customers old and new.

atlantico
23-02-2012, 20:40
that near the Cement works ? On road from Guargacho ?

Greg
23-02-2012, 21:45
Well I hope you've got new staff with a new and better attitude to go with you new showroom. The one and only time I went to the old one I encountered the worst attitude and rudeness that I have ever come across. Good luck.

Ashro Autos
23-02-2012, 21:57
Good luck with the move and new premises

casabonny
23-02-2012, 22:07
Yes quite right Atlantico

Added after 7 minutes:

If you are leaving Silencio on the back road there is a turning or fork in the road about 200 metres before that silly junction.We will be in the first completed building on that road , behind Sedafel and Hernaddez Hernadez .Come and see next week or when you are here .You are more than welcome

Added after 3 minutes:

I am sorry about .

Brian
24-02-2012, 14:19
Well I hope you've got new staff with a new and better attitude to go with you new showroom. The one and only time I went to the old one I encountered the worst attitude and rudeness that I have ever come across. Good luck.

I met them last week and they couldn't be more helpful and friendly. Everyone is entitled to an off day:)

gandt2000
26-02-2012, 19:50

We have used Motor World for all our vehicle needs since arriving in Tenerife a year ago and have found them to be excellent. They have helped us with some not straight forward issues with importing our UK car.
We would happily recommend them.

casabonny
27-02-2012, 10:29
Well move completed ( still some stuff to sort out LOL) up and running and as they say business as usual and I am now a Tenerifian ( I am sure I was more than that before on the old forum but wey hey Ill get there again .)
Pop in and see us .