PDA

View Full Version : Translator required for a hospital appointment

In The Sun
25-02-2012, 12:56
Hi is anyone available to do a translaton service? My wife has an appointment at Mahon Hospital next Wednesday 29th February at 15:00 hrs

siliconephil
25-02-2012, 13:16
Yes by all means, if you want pm me.

Philip

In The Sun
25-02-2012, 13:26

Philip

Hi Philip. I don't know how to PM could you let me know how to do it or could you pm me with your contact details and I will phone you to make an appointment

Added after 38 minutes:

Philip

PM sent to you

Added after 4 Hours:

Hi siliconephil I have not heard from you are you still avaiable? If not could you let me know

Philip

Hi siliconephil i have not had areply from you, are you still available? If not could you let me know

louisecox
25-02-2012, 20:46
Hi have sent you a pm, if you are having trouble click on my name on the left of the screen and it comes up Private Message, just follow on from there. Cheers

In The Sun
25-02-2012, 22:50
Hi have sent you a pm, if you are having trouble click on my name on the left of the screen and it comes up Private Message, just follow on from there. Cheers

Hi I have recieved your pm but I can't pm you as your box is full.I would like to take you up on your offer and I will phone you Sunday afternoon to confirm times ect

alextenerife
26-02-2012, 10:27
To: In the sun
I have use a very good translator her name is Denise she is Venezulean does translations and teaches English, if you get stuck PM me for her number.

louisecox
26-02-2012, 14:02
Hi I have recieved your pm but I can't pm you as your box is full.I would like to take you up on your offer and I will phone you Sunday afternoon to confirm times ectOk great have emptied my in box now but will have a chat Sunday.