PDA

View Full Version : Wanted 2 Bed apartment wanted for long let in Las Americas, Tenrife.

Sutty18
26-02-2012, 10:11
Hi

Im moving to Tenerife on the 5th March and will be looking for a 2 bedroom apartment within PDLA, Torviscas, San Eugenio, maybe Los Cristianos area.

Is there anyone on here who has a place for rent or knows some one who has something going?

must be under €600 per month.

Many thanks
Ian

sunseeker
26-02-2012, 10:21
try looking in the property bit of the forum. thats where people advertise apartments long and short term :)

aylexsis
12-04-2012, 17:47
hello there, me and my partner have a large spacious 3 bed 2 bath apartment in san eugenio we have 2 rooms to rent with own bathroom from 5th may--- its £250 plus a share of whatever the bills r has internet access which is included in price 2 balconys all appliences and walking distance to most required locations

gemma

slodgedad
13-04-2012, 02:04
Hi

Im moving to Tenerife on the 5th March and will be looking for a 2 bedroom apartment within PDLA, Torviscas, San Eugenio, maybe Los Cristianos area.

Is there anyone on here who has a place for rent or knows some one who has something going?

must be under €600 per month.

Many thanks
Ian

try looking in the property bit of the forum. thats where people advertise apartments long and short term :)

I have moved it to th appropriate section..Good luck..