PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Accommodation required for 2 nights near Las Galletas, Costa del Silencio, Tenerife

JillyB
26-02-2012, 21:17
Hi,
Does anyone know of an apartment that could be rented for 2 nights for 2 adults of the 31st March and 1st April in the Las Galletas, Costa Del Silencio area?
A very kind Forum member, SuzyQ, has helped me sign up for the Las Galletas half marathon on the 1st April.
My partner and I will already be visiting Tenerife from the 24th March, but will be vacating our rented villa in Cabo Blanco on the 31st March. Although staying for another week in Tenerife, we need to stay in the area for another two nights so I can trot around the half marathon route on 1st April.
The Marino Tenerife aparthotel in Costa del Silencio has been recommended. I've emailed (in Spanish - thought it only polite) but have not had a response yet.
Any help or suggestions greatly appreciated. (If I'm allowed to be fussy, somewhere quiet would be ideal for me).
Jill

atlantico
26-02-2012, 21:42
try the Alondras Aparthotel (http://www.alondras.com/) also. A bit old and tatty in places, but clean enough, and they'll do rooms by the night. Private apartments may not want to spoil a potential 1-2 week rental and by the time they pay to have it cleaned it'd work out more expensive. There are a couple of Pensions in Galletas too !

JillyB
27-02-2012, 23:26
Many thanks for your reply and for the information. Looking into it now.