PDA

View Full Version : Monach flight to Luton on Friday nights

adrian
26-02-2012, 21:36
Hi,

We are about to book our annual week holiday to Los Cristianos for November and we have found that Monach seem to no longer fly back to Luton at 7.30pm on a Friday night.

For about the last ten years we have always flown out from Luton at 6am and flew back on a flight leaving at 7.30pm which gave us a full week.

Does anyone know why this flight seems to be cut as it has always been full in past years? I've tried contacting Monach but they refuse to answer my emails.

If anyone has any insight as to why this flight appears to have been cut.

Many thank

AL JAY
26-02-2012, 22:41
Welcome to the forum Adrian, Take a look at this link and put your dates in from Luton etc,It might save you time and money,it will also give you flexible options!

http://www.skyscanner.net/flights-from/uk/cheap-flights-from-united-kingdom.html

just checked...there is a Monarch flight from Gatwick (return) on Fri 9th/16th Nov for £139 ... 08.30 out... 18.55 rtn

adrian
27-02-2012, 10:09
Many thanks.

Gatwick is not good for me - I would need a holiday to get over the journey back from Gatwick!!

Thanks for Skyscanner which I have looked at, but splitting my flight is an expensive option.

I just cant understand why Monach have cut this always full flight!

Megaloo
27-02-2012, 10:52
Dare I ask :devil2: have you looked at Ryanair?? out of Luton

Balcony
27-02-2012, 11:03
We stopped using Monarch from Luton as their flight times suddenly didn't suit us - for us we like a 12 - 2 out and a return something similar. Having said that a few weeks ago I found the very thing again! I think they make changes between winter and summer schedules. Mostly we now use Easyjet from Gatwick.

Try Flightline. They might get you charter flights that may suit www.flightline.co.uk booking agent (tel: 0800 541 541)

adrian
27-02-2012, 11:05
Hi thanks,

I have looked at Ruinair and can't find anything suitable at the moment!