PDA

View Full Version : What's the weather like in March in Tenerife?

Farthing
27-02-2012, 13:27
Hello. Never been to Tenerife before. We are coming to stay in Costa Adeje for a week on 6th March and I am not sure what temperatures to expect. I am finding weather forecasts vary quite a lot.

I was thinking around 20C but now wondering if it might be lower in March. We usually holiday in the summer so we leave here in summery clothes and strip off at the other end!

Haven't got a clue what to pack to be honest. Also what's the most reliable weather forecast link do you think?

Thanks in advance.

sunseeker
27-02-2012, 13:40
its sunny :)

primrose
27-02-2012, 13:43
Hello. Never been to Tenerife before. We are coming to stay in Costa Adeje for a week on 6th March and I am not sure what temperatures to expect. I am finding weather forecasts vary quite a lot.

I was thinking around 20C but now wondering if it might be lower in March. We usually holiday in the summer so we leave here in summery clothes and strip off at the other end!

Haven't got a clue what to pack to be honest. Also what's the most reliable weather forecast link do you think?

Thanks in advance.

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/hdfForecast?query=Tenerife+Sur%2C+Canary+Islands

Farthing
01-03-2012, 20:01
Thank you Sunseeker and Primrose. I think I'll just chuck everything in the suitcase and slam the lid shut. WHY do weather forecasts vary so much?

junglejim
01-03-2012, 21:15
Thank you Sunseeker and Primrose. I think I'll just chuck everything in the suitcase and slam the lid shut. WHY do weather forecasts vary so much?

Today was in high 20īs and sunny - a little cooler tonight so a light cardigan or pullover for walking about - general forecast for next 2 weeks is itis to be warmer and more of same .
Daytime is shorts & T-shirt and night time summer wear ! Carnaval in Los Cristianos starts tomorrow for 2 weeks !!

Gazcor
19-12-2012, 14:43
Hi all,

I know this has probaby been asked many times before, but what is the weather generally like, early to mid March?

I know the temperature will be around the 23 mark, but should I expect many cloudy days or should I expect a greatt deal of sun.

I know you are not weather forcasters, but just after your knowledge from previous experience.

Thanks

KirstyJay
19-12-2012, 14:52
I know this has probaby been asked many times before...If you think something's been asked several times before, or it's bound to be a common question, then if you type in keywords in the search box at the top, right, you may get your answer quicker.

For example, I just typed in 'weather march' and found this thread :

http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?t=14114

;) :)

Welcome to the forum :)

junglejim
19-12-2012, 15:20
Cloudy and Sunny , so both! But warm !