PDA

View Full Version : Wow it's been an age since I was last on the Tenerife Forum

haydn185
27-02-2012, 21:16
Hi Tenerife forum been an age since i have been on, kind of lost interest when all my previous post went to the lost posts in the sky!. I have been back to the rock had a tan and gone home again, 3 yeard this summer since i came over did my bit for Overseas.es (Iceland) had a great little summer trying to change things. hope you all doing fine and fingers crossed for a good summer for you all, a bit more movement in the euro and happy days for you... keep a smile on your face and enjoy life to the full...:c2:

CIM
27-02-2012, 21:27
Nice to hear from you Haydn, hope things are going well!

TIGER LILY
27-02-2012, 21:30
Hi Haydn Me too. Has not really been the same on here since the crash. Everybody I know has worked very hard to get back to this stage and thanks to them all but like you I thought I was doing ok with my posts and had a lot of stuff saved that has been lost but never mind that's life. At least we still have a forum for us all. Nice to hear you still about. Not tempted to come back to the rock and work for anyone else then? Have fun yourself in England :lol:

haydn185
27-02-2012, 21:34
Hi CIM the man with the knowledge and such great free information for all. Life is great thank you, loving my job with Iceland in the UK. Family full of good health and my family on the rock doing very well also... so apart from not living in the sun life is good and when it comes to having my headstone done. it will say i came and had a go and did my bit to live my life how i wanted it to be :)
what more can you want.... hope life is full of joy and happiness for you and all those i worked with and spent a little time with in Tenerife.

Added after 3 minutes:

tiger lilly, i never say never, so if the right job comes along and my family are happy then move we will..... life is to short to sit still and think if only! :wink2:

sunseeker
27-02-2012, 22:04
welcome bakc :)

slodgedad
27-02-2012, 23:56
Hi, Haydn and welcome back. Great to hear from you again..

Skeggy
28-02-2012, 00:06
Hi CIM the man with the knowledge and such great free information for all. Life is great thank you, loving my job with Iceland in the UK. Family full of good health and my family on the rock doing very well also... so apart from not living in the sun life is good and when it comes to having my headstone done. it will say i came and had a go and did my bit to live my life how i wanted it to be :)
what more can you want.... hope life is full of joy and happiness for you and all those i worked with and spent a little time with in Tenerife.

Added after 3 minutes:

tiger lilly, i never say never, so if the right job comes along and my family are happy then move we will..... life is to short to sit still and think if only! :wink2:

Are you still in Skegness Haydn ? I think we have been having better weather than them on the rock, but prepared to give it another chance in April......

MrsTT
28-02-2012, 09:11
Hi Haydn - great to see you back on here. We have been so busy getting the school up and running in Callao, and family stuff with a new granddaughter and great-nephew, that everything else has taken a back seat lately. The shop and the new learning centre are both doing well at the moment and we are very content here on the rock. Glad you are happy, busy & well.

haydn185
02-03-2012, 22:13
no now in Sleaford, still enjoying the job and great to work for a company voted "best large business to work for" No1 in The Times review. Just need some real sun on the back and a nice cool beer..