PDA

View Full Version : It's good to be back on the Tenerife Forum!

starling
28-02-2012, 08:34
Hi everyone and thanks for the 'Welcome Back' messages.
I'm a little rusty on the fun and games, but hopefully I'll soon get back into it. I'll be adding my Avatar later.
Can anyone tell me what happened to the 'Write a Story - by adding three words' thread? Or am I looking in the wrong place?

Added after 22 minutes:

Hello again. Can anyone tell me how to add a photo for my Avatar. Thanks

Santiago
28-02-2012, 23:53
Hi starling, nice to have you back and you aren't so rusty on the fun and games thread!!

To add a photo for your avatar click on "Settings" at the top right of this page. Then look down the left hand column until you see "My Settings" and then "edit avatar" and click on that. Now scroll down the middle column until you come to "Custom Avatar" settings and go to "Option 2 - upload image from your computer". Click on the browse button to find the picture you want , click on that and then on the "Save Changes", and you are done!! Good luck, I'll look forward to seeing what you have chosen!

starling
29-02-2012, 08:53
Many thanks Santiago.... I'll have a go when I've woken up :snore:

Medman
29-02-2012, 15:00
Hi everyone and thanks for the 'Welcome Back' messages.
I'm a little rusty on the fun and games, but hopefully I'll soon get back into it. I'll be adding my Avatar later.
Can anyone tell me what happened to the 'Write a Story - by adding three words' thread? Or am I looking in the wrong place?

Added after 22 minutes:

Hello again. Can anyone tell me how to add a photo for my Avatar. Thanks

I remember the 3 word thing. Think it was on the old forum. Nice one ! will start it again on the F&G