PDA

View Full Version : Moving to Tenerife very soon

emm
28-02-2012, 11:27
Hi there, I'm moving to Las Chafiras area in 4 weeks time from the UK with my husband and two boys aged 6 and 9. Although we're very excited, I'm nervous about how hard it will be to meet new people in and around this area. Can anyone give some advice on kids clubs etc. Many thanks

TenerifeTeddy
28-02-2012, 14:17
Hi Emm and Welcome to the forum :). Iīm sorry but I canīt help you with your query as I donīt live in that area, but I am sure someone will be along who can advise you. Good luck with the move.

Roadkingrider
28-02-2012, 14:59
Hi there, I'm moving to Las Chafiras area in 4 weeks time from the UK with my husband and two boys aged 6 and 9. Although we're very excited, I'm nervous about how hard it will be to meet new people in and around this area. Can anyone give some advice on kids clubs etc. Many thanks
Don't worry, lots of kids around and kids tend to meet kids, like dogs meet other dogs - okay bad analogy, but you know what I mean.........and most important of all, just don't stay in Brit circles! Las Chafiras is okay, hardly stunning but good starter place for Tenerife.

emm
28-02-2012, 15:46
thanks, we hoped that in that area we'll get involved with other cultures too, I'll need to brush up on my spanish though.

mike in chayofa
28-02-2012, 18:18
Hi there and:welcome: to Tenerife Forum. Enjoy.

As Roadkingrider has already said, your children will meet other children and that will enable you to meet their parents and make friends.

Good luck with your move