PDA

View Full Version : We have received a notice from Consorcio De Tributos. What is it for?

pollyg
28-02-2012, 15:57
Hi there, I have a holiday apartment over in Tenerife and a friend has just said that a small piece of paper has been put under the door. Its has CONSORCIO DE TRIBUTOS in the corner and then my name and address hand written. There is no other information. Does anyone know what this could be? Thanks

Suej
28-02-2012, 16:17
This is something to do with Tax...but can't understand why there is no more information on the piece of paper! it might be you will need to contact them if there is a phone number. Is your IBI tax up to date?

doreen
28-02-2012, 19:09
It is probably a registered letter waiting for you from the Tax Office & this is the collection slip. They are chasing up tax returns (I got one asking for Res. Return for 2009 even though I submitted Non Res One)

casabonny
29-02-2012, 17:02
This sounds like the Cionsorcio are asking you for IBI.We had a similar slip delivered and handed to a buider when we first moved in It was for us only to confirm change of ownership but of late I have heard of people being sent/ delivered these types of sllips for non paymnet of IBI ( RAtes/Council Tax in English Term).
Contact the Consorcio in either Los Cristianos , upstairs in the cultural centre or in San Miguel on the lower road behind the town hall.If you are in Adeje its a different Consorcio , and i am sorry I dont know where that is.