PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Cook/waiter (cakes and general cooking) needed at small family run tea room

yasmin
29-02-2012, 11:56
We are a small family run tea room looking for a cook/waiter. You will be required to do kitchen work (general cooking, pastries and cakes) and table service.
The job is full time, 6 days a week (daytimes) with a contract.

If interested please send me your CV.
Yasmin

honda
29-02-2012, 13:14
C.V. sent on my daughters behalf.

tenerife89
01-03-2012, 02:08
Hi yasmin, Have sent you a copy of my cv, Hope to hear from you soon

littlechris
01-03-2012, 15:50
hi Yasmin very interested in vacancy.i am 56yrs, have been working for the last 13yrs in family run bar/restaraunt, in all aspects including preperation, cooking, waitress, cleaning and stock control. Unfortunatly the buisness closed in november last year and i am looking for a new challenge. I am able to work well as in a team but am equaly able to work unsupervised as and when required. I would like to be considerd for the position advertised

cakegirl
05-03-2012, 13:41
Hi yasmin, where are the tea rooms? Im a qualified pastry chef, with experience in sugarcraft and cake decorating too. I have food and hygeine certificates from the UK, If the tea rooms are local to where i am I would very much like to apply.
Thanks
Vicky

TenerifeTeddy
15-07-2013, 12:01
hello yasmin I have sent you a message on your other page,, my name is lisa ,, I would love a interview with you hope to here from you soon lisa freeman ,, thankyou ,,

Leam_Lin
15-07-2013, 12:41
???????????????posted by a mod.

slodgedad
15-07-2013, 14:08
Explanation was given in the other job advert posted by Yasmin.

Personal details have been removed and thread closed as I know the OP no longer owns the cafe.

Also closed the other thread.