PDA

View Full Version : Three words

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Medman
29-02-2012, 15:03
Special request for Starling the returnee.

Add three words to form a story. Cut and paste. I'll start:

Today I thought

starling
29-02-2012, 15:09
:thanx: Medman

Today I thought it was time

Medman
29-02-2012, 16:19
Today I thought it was time to start believing

BobMac
29-02-2012, 17:12
Today I thought it was time to start believing in fairies behind

Medman
29-02-2012, 17:17
Today I thought it was time to start believing in fairies behind the garden shed

starling
29-02-2012, 17:48
Today I thought it was time to start believing in fairies behind the garden shed where I once

BobMac
29-02-2012, 21:18
Today I thought it was time to start believing in fairies behind the garden shed where I once met the Queen

Sal
29-02-2012, 21:30
Today I thought it was time to start believing in fairies behind the garden shed where I once met the Queen walking her corgis

Medman
29-02-2012, 21:40
Today I thought it was time to start believing in fairies behind the garden shed where I once met the Queen walking her corgis with her pooper-scooper

Megaloo
29-02-2012, 22:11
Today I thought it was time to start believing in fairies behind the garden shed where I once met the Queen walking her corgis with her pooper-scooper and plastic bag

Santiago
29-02-2012, 23:44
Today I thought it was time to start believing in fairies behind the garden shed where I once met the Queen walking her corgis with her pooper-scooper and plastic bag, but as I

Medman
01-03-2012, 00:42
Today I thought it was time to start believing in fairies behind the garden shed where I once met the Queen walking her corgis with her pooper-scooper and plastic bag, but as I passed her by

starling
01-03-2012, 09:06
Today I thought it was time to start believing in fairies behind the garden shed where I once met the Queen walking her corgis with her pooper-scooper and plastic bag, but as I passed her by I was shocked

Santiago
01-03-2012, 22:57
Today I thought it was time to start believing in fairies behind the garden shed where I once met the Queen walking her corgis with her pooper-scooper and plastic bag, but as I passed her by I was shocked to notice a

Megaloo
02-03-2012, 00:52
Today I thought it was time to start believing in fairies behind the garden shed where I once met the Queen walking her corgis with her pooper-scooper and plastic bag, but as I passed her by I was shocked to notice a tall dark man

Medman
02-03-2012, 19:01
Today I thought it was time to start believing in fairies behind the garden shed where I once met the Queen walking her corgis with her pooper-scooper and plastic bag, but as I passed her by I was shocked to notice a tall dark man standing behind her

macdonald5
02-03-2012, 21:04
Today I thought it was time to start believing in fairies behind the garden shed where I once met the Queen walking her corgis with her pooper-scooper and plastic bag, but as I passed her by I was shocked to notice a tall dark man standing behind her with a hammer

Megaloo
02-03-2012, 21:21
Today I thought it was time to start believing in fairies behind the garden shed where I once met the Queen walking her corgis with her pooper-scooper and plastic bag, but as I passed her by I was shocked to notice a tall dark man stnding behind her with a hammer, ready to pounce

Santiago
02-03-2012, 22:59
Today I thought it was time to start believing in fairies behind the garden shed where I once met the Queen walking her corgis with her pooper-scooper and plastic bag, but as I passed her by I was shocked to notice a tall dark man standing behind her with a hammer, ready to pounce on that noble

macdonald5
02-03-2012, 23:39
Today I thought it was time to start believing in fairies behind the garden shed where I once met the Queen walking her corgis with her pooper-scooper and plastic bag, but as I passed her by I was shocked to notice a tall dark man standing behind her with a hammer, ready to pounce on that noble,I had to.........

Megaloo
02-03-2012, 23:41
Today I thought it was time to start believing in fairies behind the garden shed where I once met the Queen walking her corgis with her pooper-scooper and plastic bag, but as I passed her by I was shocked to notice a tall dark man standing behind her with a hammer, ready to pounce on that noble Lady The Queen

lesbroz
02-03-2012, 23:44
Today I thought it was time to start believing in fairies behind the garden shed where I once met the Queen walking her corgis with her pooper-scooper and plastic bag, but as I passed her by I was shocked to notice a tall dark man standing behind her with a hammer, ready to pounce on that noble Lady The Queen

That was when

Santiago
02-03-2012, 23:51
Today I thought it was time to start believing in fairies behind the garden shed where I once met the Queen walking her corgis with her pooper-scooper and plastic bag, but as I passed her by I was shocked to notice a tall dark man standing behind her with a hammer, ready to pounce on that noble Lady the Queen that was when I ran towards

Medman
04-03-2012, 00:25
Today I thought it was time to start believing in fairies behind the garden shed where I once met the Queen walking her corgis with her pooper-scooper and plastic bag, but as I passed her by I was shocked to notice a tall dark man standing behind her with a hammer, ready to pounce on that noble Lady the Queen that was when I ran towards her royal highness

starling
04-03-2012, 08:40
Today I thought it was time to start believing in fairies behind the garden shed where I once met the Queen walking her corgis with her pooper-scooper and plastic bag, but as I passed her by I was shocked to notice a tall dark man standing behind her with a hammer, ready to pounce on that noble Lady the Queen that was when I ran towards her royal highness, and with a

Santiago
04-03-2012, 22:00
Today I thought it was time to start believing in fairies behind the garden shed where I once met the Queen walking her corgis with her pooper-scooper and plastic bag, but as I passed her by I was shocked to notice a tall dark man standing behind her with a hammer, ready to pounce on that noble Lady the Queen that was when I ran towards her royal highness, and with a rush to the

Medman
04-03-2012, 23:30
Today I thought it was time to start believing in fairies behind the garden shed where I once met the Queen walking her corgis with her pooper-scooper and plastic bag, but as I passed her by I was shocked to notice a tall dark man standing behind her with a hammer, ready to pounce on that noble Lady the Queen that was when I ran towards her royal highness, and with a rush to the mad hammer man

Megaloo
04-03-2012, 23:49
Today I thought it was time to start believing in fairies behind the garden shed where I once met the Queen walking her corgis with her pooper-scooper and plastic bag, but as I passed her by I was shocked to notice a tall dark man standing behind her with a hammer, ready to pounce on that noble Lady the Queen that was when I ran towards her royal highness, and with a rush to the mad hammer man I hit him

Medman
04-03-2012, 23:53
Today I thought it was time to start believing in fairies behind the garden shed where I once met the Queen walking her corgis with her pooper-scooper and plastic bag, but as I passed her by I was shocked to notice a tall dark man standing behind her with a hammer, ready to pounce on that noble Lady the Queen that was when I ran towards her royal highness, and with a rush to the mad hammer man I hit him where it hurts

starling
05-03-2012, 09:40
Today I thought it was time to start believing in fairies behind the garden shed where I once met the Queen walking her corgis with her pooper-scooper and plastic bag, but as I passed her by I was shocked to notice a tall dark man standing behind her with a hammer, ready to pounce on that noble Lady the Queen that was when I ran towards her royal highness, and with a rush to the mad hammer man I hit him where it hurts - in the wallet

Megaloo
05-03-2012, 09:52
Today I thought it was time to start believing in fairies behind the garden shed where I once met the Queen walking her corgis with her pooper-scooper and plastic bag, but as I passed her by I was shocked to notice a tall dark man standing behind her with a hammer, ready to pounce on that noble Lady the Queen that was when I ran towards her royal highness, and with a rush to the mad hammer man I hit him where it hurts - in the wallet . When he recovered

starling
05-03-2012, 09:54
Today I thought it was time to start believing in fairies behind the garden shed where I once met the Queen walking her corgis with her pooper-scooper and plastic bag, but as I passed her by I was shocked to notice a tall dark man standing behind her with a hammer, ready to pounce on that noble Lady the Queen that was when I ran towards her royal highness, and with a rush to the mad hammer man I hit him where it hurts - in the wallet . When he recovered he couldn't believe

willo-the-wisp
05-03-2012, 09:58
Today I thought it was time to start believing in fairies behind the garden shed where I once met the Queen walking her corgis with her pooper-scooper and plastic bag, but as I passed her by I was shocked to notice a tall dark man standing behind her with a hammer, ready to pounce on that noble Lady the Queen that was when I ran towards her royal highness, and with a rush to the mad hammer man I hit him where it hurts - in the wallet . When he recovered he couldn't believe he had no

starling
05-03-2012, 10:03
Today I thought it was time to start believing in fairies behind the garden shed where I once met the Queen walking her corgis with her pooper-scooper and plastic bag, but as I passed her by I was shocked to notice a tall dark man standing behind her with a hammer, ready to pounce on that noble Lady the Queen that was when I ran towards her royal highness, and with a rush to the mad hammer man I hit him where it hurts - in the wallet . When he recovered he couldn't believe he had no trousers or shoes

willo-the-wisp
05-03-2012, 10:19
Today I thought it was time to start believing in fairies behind the garden shed where I once met the Queen walking her corgis with her pooper-scooper and plastic bag, but as I passed her by I was shocked to notice a tall dark man standing behind her with a hammer, ready to pounce on that noble Lady the Queen that was when I ran towards her royal highness, and with a rush to the mad hammer man I hit him where it hurts - in the wallet . When he recovered he couldn't believe he had no trousers or shoes and there was

starling
05-03-2012, 10:25
Today I thought it was time to start believing in fairies behind the garden shed where I once met the Queen walking her corgis with her pooper-scooper and plastic bag, but as I passed her by I was shocked to notice a tall dark man standing behind her with a hammer, ready to pounce on that noble Lady the Queen that was when I ran towards her royal highness, and with a rush to the mad hammer man I hit him where it hurts - in the wallet . When he recovered he couldn't believe he had no trousers or shoes and there was a strange smell

Medman
05-03-2012, 21:54
Today I thought it was time to start believing in fairies behind the garden shed where I once met the Queen walking her corgis with her pooper-scooper and plastic bag, but as I passed her by I was shocked to notice a tall dark man standing behind her with a hammer, ready to pounce on that noble Lady the Queen that was when I ran towards her royal highness, and with a rush to the mad hammer man I hit him where it hurts - in the wallet . When he recovered he couldn't believe he had no trousers or shoes and there was a strange smell coming from behind

starling
05-03-2012, 22:00
Today I thought it was time to start believing in fairies behind the garden shed where I once met the Queen walking her corgis with her pooper-scooper and plastic bag, but as I passed her by I was shocked to notice a tall dark man standing behind her with a hammer, ready to pounce on that noble Lady the Queen that was when I ran towards her royal highness, and with a rush to the mad hammer man I hit him where it hurts - in the wallet . When he recovered he couldn't believe he had no trousers or shoes and there was a strange smell coming from behind the garden shed.
New para

Medman
05-03-2012, 22:08
Today I thought it was time to start believing in fairies behind the garden shed where I once met the Queen walking her corgis with her pooper-scooper and plastic bag, but as I passed her by I was shocked to notice a tall dark man standing behind her with a hammer, ready to pounce on that noble Lady the Queen that was when I ran towards her royal highness, and with a rush to the mad hammer man I hit him where it hurts - in the wallet . When he recovered he couldn't believe he had no trousers or shoes and there was a strange smell coming from behind the garden shed.

Upon further investigation

starling
05-03-2012, 22:21

Upon further investigation it was discovered

Medman
05-03-2012, 22:25

Upon further investigation it was discovered that someone had

starling
05-03-2012, 22:31

Upon further investigation it was discovered that someone had trod in a

Medman
05-03-2012, 22:40

Upon further investigation it was discovered that someone had trod in a festering dung heap

starling
05-03-2012, 22:46

Upon further investigation it was discovered that someone had trod in a festering dung heap thereby causing a

Santiago
05-03-2012, 23:59

Upon further investigation it was discovered that someone had trod in a festering dung heap thereby causing a thoroughly intoxicating aroma

Megaloo
06-03-2012, 00:03

Upon further investigation it was discovered that someone had trod in a festering dung heap thereby causing a thoroughly intoxicating aroma which they managed

Medman
06-03-2012, 00:48

Upon further investigation it was discovered that someone had trod in a festering dung heap thereby causing a thoroughly intoxicating aroma which they managed to somehow spread

starling
06-03-2012, 09:52

Upon further investigation it was discovered that someone had trod in a festering dung heap thereby causing a thoroughly intoxicating aroma which they managed to somehow spread all along the

willo-the-wisp
06-03-2012, 09:57

Upon further investigation it was discovered that someone had trod in a festering dung heap thereby causing a thoroughly intoxicating aroma which they managed to somehow spread all along the pathway and the

Medman
06-03-2012, 10:33

Upon further investigation it was discovered that someone had trod in a festering dung heap thereby causing a thoroughly intoxicating aroma which they managed to somehow spread all along the pathway and the wooden deck area

willo-the-wisp
06-03-2012, 10:36

Upon further investigation it was discovered that someone had trod in a festering dung heap thereby causing a thoroughly intoxicating aroma which they managed to somehow spread all along the pathway and the wooden deck area, clearly something had

Medman
06-03-2012, 10:38
Upon further investigation it was discovered that someone had trod in a festering dung heap thereby causing a thoroughly intoxicating aroma which they managed to somehow spread all along the pathway and the wooden deck area, clearly something had gone wrong with

willo-the-wisp
06-03-2012, 10:47
Upon further investigation it was discovered that someone had trod in a festering dung heap thereby causing a thoroughly intoxicating aroma which they managed to somehow spread all along the pathway and the wooden deck area, clearly something had gone wrong with procedures and it

Medman
06-03-2012, 13:41
Upon further investigation it was discovered that someone had trod in a festering dung heap thereby causing a thoroughly intoxicating aroma which they managed to somehow spread all along the pathway and the wooden deck area, clearly something had gone wrong with procedures and it was fastly becoming

willo-the-wisp
06-03-2012, 20:09
Upon further investigation it was discovered that someone had trod in a festering dung heap thereby causing a thoroughly intoxicating aroma which they managed to somehow spread all along the pathway and the wooden deck area, clearly something had gone wrong with procedures and it was fastly becoming obvious that a

BobMac
06-03-2012, 20:38
Upon further investigation it was discovered that someone had trod in a festering dung heap thereby causing a thoroughly intoxicating aroma which they managed to somehow spread all along the pathway and the wooden deck area, clearly something had gone wrong with procedures and it was fastly becoming obvious that a cleaning tantrum was

Medman
06-03-2012, 21:31
Upon further investigation it was discovered that someone had trod in a festering dung heap thereby causing a thoroughly intoxicating aroma which they managed to somehow spread all along the pathway and the wooden deck area, clearly something had gone wrong with procedures and it was fastly becoming obvious that a cleaning tantrum was needed to change

starling
06-03-2012, 21:59
Upon further investigation it was discovered that someone had trod in a festering dung heap thereby causing a thoroughly intoxicating aroma which they managed to somehow spread all along the pathway and the wooden deck area, clearly something had gone wrong with procedures and it was fastly becoming obvious that a cleaning tantrum was needed to change the man's trousers

Medman
06-03-2012, 23:17
Upon further investigation it was discovered that someone had trod in a festering dung heap thereby causing a thoroughly intoxicating aroma which they managed to somehow spread all along the pathway and the wooden deck area, clearly something had gone wrong with procedures and it was fastly becoming obvious that a cleaning tantrum was needed to change the man's trousers and powder bum.

Santiago
06-03-2012, 23:57
Upon further investigation it was discovered that someone had trod in a festering dung heap thereby causing a thoroughly intoxicating aroma which they managed to somehow spread all along the pathway and the wooden deck area, clearly something had gone wrong with procedures and it was fastly becoming obvious that a cleaning tantrum was needed to change the man's trousers and powder bum with all speed

willo-the-wisp
07-03-2012, 08:42
Upon further investigation it was discovered that someone had trod in a festering dung heap thereby causing a thoroughly intoxicating aroma which they managed to somehow spread all along the pathway and the wooden deck area, clearly something had gone wrong with procedures and it was fastly becoming obvious that a cleaning tantrum was needed to change the man's trousers and powder bum with all speed, it was then

starling
07-03-2012, 08:54
Upon further investigation it was discovered that someone had trod in a festering dung heap thereby causing a thoroughly intoxicating aroma which they managed to somehow spread all along the pathway and the wooden deck area, clearly something had gone wrong with procedures and it was fastly becoming obvious that a cleaning tantrum was needed to change the man's trousers and powder bum with all speed, it was then that they noticed

willo-the-wisp
07-03-2012, 08:58
Upon further investigation it was discovered that someone had trod in a festering dung heap thereby causing a thoroughly intoxicating aroma which they managed to somehow spread all along the pathway and the wooden deck area, clearly something had gone wrong with procedures and it was fastly becoming obvious that a cleaning tantrum was needed to change the man's trousers and powder bum with all speed, it was then that they noticed he had a

starling
07-03-2012, 09:00
Upon further investigation it was discovered that someone had trod in a festering dung heap thereby causing a thoroughly intoxicating aroma which they managed to somehow spread all along the pathway and the wooden deck area, clearly something had gone wrong with procedures and it was fastly becoming obvious that a cleaning tantrum was needed to change the man's trousers and powder bum with all speed, it was then that they noticed he had a larger than average

willo-the-wisp
07-03-2012, 09:04
Upon further investigation it was discovered that someone had trod in a festering dung heap thereby causing a thoroughly intoxicating aroma which they managed to somehow spread all along the pathway and the wooden deck area, clearly something had gone wrong with procedures and it was fastly becoming obvious that a cleaning tantrum was needed to change the man's trousers and powder bum with all speed, it was then that they noticed he had a larger than average mole on the

starling
07-03-2012, 09:07
Upon further investigation it was discovered that someone had trod in a festering dung heap thereby causing a thoroughly intoxicating aroma which they managed to somehow spread all along the pathway and the wooden deck area, clearly something had gone wrong with procedures and it was fastly becoming obvious that a cleaning tantrum was needed to change the man's trousers and powder bum with all speed, it was then that they noticed he had a larger than average mole on the end of his

Medman
07-03-2012, 09:24
Upon further investigation it was discovered that someone had trod in a festering dung heap thereby causing a thoroughly intoxicating aroma which they managed to somehow spread all along the pathway and the wooden deck area, clearly something had gone wrong with procedures and it was fastly becoming obvious that a cleaning tantrum was needed to change the man's trousers and powder bum with all speed, it was then that they noticed he had a larger than average mole on the end of his smaller than average

starling
07-03-2012, 09:26
Upon further investigation it was discovered that someone had trod in a festering dung heap thereby causing a thoroughly intoxicating aroma which they managed to somehow spread all along the pathway and the wooden deck area, clearly something had gone wrong with procedures and it was fastly becoming obvious that a cleaning tantrum was needed to change the man's trousers and powder bum with all speed, it was then that they noticed he had a larger than average mole on the end of his smaller than average posterior, which had

Medman
07-03-2012, 09:28
Upon further investigation it was discovered that someone had trod in a festering dung heap thereby causing a thoroughly intoxicating aroma which they managed to somehow spread all along the pathway and the wooden deck area, clearly something had gone wrong with procedures and it was fastly becoming obvious that a cleaning tantrum was needed to change the man's trousers and powder bum with all speed, it was then that they noticed he had a larger than average mole on the end of his smaller than average posterior, which had several irregular indentations

willo-the-wisp
07-03-2012, 09:31
Upon further investigation it was discovered that someone had trod in a festering dung heap thereby causing a thoroughly intoxicating aroma which they managed to somehow spread all along the pathway and the wooden deck area, clearly something had gone wrong with procedures and it was fastly becoming obvious that a cleaning tantrum was needed to change the man's trousers and powder bum with all speed, it was then that they noticed he had a larger than average mole on the end of his smaller than average posterior, which had several irregular indentations and big brown

starling
07-03-2012, 09:37
Upon further investigation it was discovered that someone had trod in a festering dung heap thereby causing a thoroughly intoxicating aroma which they managed to somehow spread all along the pathway and the wooden deck area, clearly something had gone wrong with procedures and it was fastly becoming obvious that a cleaning tantrum was needed to change the man's trousers and powder bum with all speed, it was then that they noticed he had a larger than average mole on the end of his smaller than average posterior, which had several irregular indentations and big brown birthmarks, which surprisingly

willo-the-wisp
07-03-2012, 09:51
Upon further investigation it was discovered that someone had trod in a festering dung heap thereby causing a thoroughly intoxicating aroma which they managed to somehow spread all along the pathway and the wooden deck area, clearly something had gone wrong with procedures and it was fastly becoming obvious that a cleaning tantrum was needed to change the man's trousers and powder bum with all speed, it was then that they noticed he had a larger than average mole on the end of his smaller than average posterior, which had several irregular indentations and big brown birthmarks, which surprisingly also appeared all

Medman
07-03-2012, 09:59
Upon further investigation it was discovered that someone had trod in a festering dung heap thereby causing a thoroughly intoxicating aroma which they managed to somehow spread all along the pathway and the wooden deck area, clearly something had gone wrong with procedures and it was fastly becoming obvious that a cleaning tantrum was needed to change the man's trousers and powder bum with all speed, it was then that they noticed he had a larger than average mole on the end of his smaller than average posterior, which had several irregular indentations and big brown birthmarks, which surprisingly also appeared all the way down

starling
07-03-2012, 10:02
Upon further investigation it was discovered that someone had trod in a festering dung heap thereby causing a thoroughly intoxicating aroma which they managed to somehow spread all along the pathway and the wooden deck area, clearly something had gone wrong with procedures and it was fastly becoming obvious that a cleaning tantrum was needed to change the man's trousers and powder bum with all speed, it was then that they noticed he had a larger than average mole on the end of his smaller than average posterior, which had several irregular indentations and big brown birthmarks, which surprisingly also appeared all the way down the length of

Medman
07-03-2012, 12:32
pon further investigation it was discovered that someone had trod in a festering dung heap thereby causing a thoroughly intoxicating aroma which they managed to somehow spread all along the pathway and the wooden deck area, clearly something had gone wrong with procedures and it was fastly becoming obvious that a cleaning tantrum was needed to change the man's trousers and powder bum with all speed, it was then that they noticed he had a larger than average mole on the end of his smaller than average posterior, which had several irregular indentations and big brown birthmarks, which surprisingly also appeared all the way down the length of his unusually long

Megaloo
07-03-2012, 13:23
pon further investigation it was discovered that someone had trod in a festering dung heap thereby causing a thoroughly intoxicating aroma which they managed to somehow spread all along the pathway and the wooden deck area, clearly something had gone wrong with procedures and it was fastly becoming obvious that a cleaning tantrum was needed to change the man's trousers and powder bum with all speed, it was then that they noticed he had a larger than average mole on the end of his smaller than average posterior, which had several irregular indentations and big brown birthmarks, which surprisingly also appeared all the way down the length of his unusually long thin hairy arm

Medman
07-03-2012, 13:39
Upon further investigation it was discovered that someone had trod in a festering dung heap thereby causing a thoroughly intoxicating aroma which they managed to somehow spread all along the pathway and the wooden deck area, clearly something had gone wrong with procedures and it was fastly becoming obvious that a cleaning tantrum was needed to change the man's trousers and powder bum with all speed, it was then that they noticed he had a larger than average mole on the end of his smaller than average posterior, which had several irregular indentations and big brown birthmarks, which surprisingly also appeared all the way down the length of his unusually long thin hairy arm.

These embarassing birthmarks

starling
07-03-2012, 14:49
Upon further investigation it was discovered that someone had trod in a festering dung heap thereby causing a thoroughly intoxicating aroma which they managed to somehow spread all along the pathway and the wooden deck area, clearly something had gone wrong with procedures and it was fastly becoming obvious that a cleaning tantrum was needed to change the man's trousers and powder bum with all speed, it was then that they noticed he had a larger than average mole on the end of his smaller than average posterior, which had several irregular indentations and big brown birthmarks, which surprisingly also appeared all the way down the length of his unusually long thin hairy arm.

These embarassing birthmarks very soon became

Medman
07-03-2012, 17:11

These embarassing birthmarks very soon became the talk of

BobMac
07-03-2012, 17:30

These embarassing birthmarks very soon became the talk of everyone at the

starling
07-03-2012, 17:32

These embarassing birthmarks very soon became the talk of everyone at the Ferret Racers Arms

BobMac
07-03-2012, 17:33

These embarassing birthmarks very soon became the talk of everyone at the Ferret Racers Arms where he usually

starling
07-03-2012, 17:38
These embarassing birthmarks very soon became the talk of everyone at the Ferret Racers Arms where he usually hung out with

Medman
07-03-2012, 17:38

These embarassing birthmarks very soon became the talk of everyone at the Ferret Racers Arms where he usually spent most of

starling
07-03-2012, 17:51

These embarassing birthmarks very soon became the talk of everyone at the Ferret Racers Arms where he usually spent most of his money on

BobMac
07-03-2012, 18:13

These embarassing birthmarks very soon became the talk of everyone at the Ferret Racers Arms where he usually spent most of his money on pints of whisky

Medman
07-03-2012, 21:10
These embarassing birthmarks very soon became the talk of everyone at the Ferret Racers Arms where he usually spent most of his money on pints of whisky and pork scratchings.

willo-the-wisp
07-03-2012, 21:15
These embarassing birthmarks very soon became the talk of everyone at the Ferret Racers Arms where he usually spent most of his money on pints of whisky and pork scratchings. It was said

AL JAY
07-03-2012, 21:23
These embarassing birthmarks very soon became the talk of everyone at the Ferret Racers Arms where he usually spent most of his money on pints of whisky and pork scratchings. It was said quite often that

starling
07-03-2012, 21:52
These embarassing birthmarks very soon became the talk of everyone at the Ferret Racers Arms where he usually spent most of his money on pints of whisky and pork scratchings. It was said quite often that the birthmarks were

Megaloo
07-03-2012, 23:39
These embarassing birthmarks very soon became the talk of everyone at the Ferret Racers Arms where he usually spent most of his money on pints of whisky and pork scratchings. It was said quite often that the birthmarks were the topic of

Santiago
07-03-2012, 23:51
These embarassing birthmarks very soon became the talk of everyone at the Ferret Racers Arms where he usually spent most of his money on pints of whisky and pork scratchings. It was said quite often that the birthmarks were the topic of conversation after hours

Megaloo
08-03-2012, 00:07
These embarassing birthmarks very soon became the talk of everyone at the Ferret Racers Arms where he usually spent most of his money on pints of whisky and pork scratchings. It was said quite often that the birthmarks were the topic of conversation after hours of heavy drinking

willo-the-wisp
08-03-2012, 08:05
These embarassing birthmarks very soon became the talk of everyone at the Ferret Racers Arms where he usually spent most of his money on pints of whisky and pork scratchings. It was said quite often that the birthmarks were the topic of conversation after hours of heavy drinking. His friend also

Medman
08-03-2012, 08:42
These embarassing birthmarks very soon became the talk of everyone at the Ferret Racers Arms where he usually spent most of his money on pints of whisky and pork scratchings. It was said quite often that the birthmarks were the topic of conversation after hours of heavy drinking. His friend also had very similar

starling
08-03-2012, 08:51
These embarassing birthmarks very soon became the talk of everyone at the Ferret Racers Arms where he usually spent most of his money on pints of whisky and pork scratchings. It was said quite often that the birthmarks were the topic of conversation after hours of heavy drinking. His friend also had very similar markings which was

Medman
08-03-2012, 08:54
These embarassing birthmarks very soon became the talk of everyone at the Ferret Racers Arms where he usually spent most of his money on pints of whisky and pork scratchings. It was said quite often that the birthmarks were the topic of conversation after hours of heavy drinking. His friend also had very similar markings which was extremely extraordinary because

starling
08-03-2012, 09:00
These embarassing birthmarks very soon became the talk of everyone at the Ferret Racers Arms where he usually spent most of his money on pints of whisky and pork scratchings. It was said quite often that the birthmarks were the topic of conversation after hours of heavy drinking. His friend also had very similar markings which was extremely extraordinary because ALL the regulars

Medman
08-03-2012, 09:02
These embarassing birthmarks very soon became the talk of everyone at the Ferret Racers Arms where he usually spent most of his money on pints of whisky and pork scratchings. It was said quite often that the birthmarks were the topic of conversation after hours of heavy drinking. His friend also had very similar markings which was extremely extraordinary because ALL the regulars were fully aware

starling
08-03-2012, 09:04
These embarassing birthmarks very soon became the talk of everyone at the Ferret Racers Arms where he usually spent most of his money on pints of whisky and pork scratchings. It was said quite often that the birthmarks were the topic of conversation after hours of heavy drinking. His friend also had very similar markings which was extremely extraordinary because ALL the regulars were fully aware because they had

Medman
08-03-2012, 09:08
These embarassing birthmarks very soon became the talk of everyone at the Ferret Racers Arms where he usually spent most of his money on pints of whisky and pork scratchings. It was said quite often that the birthmarks were the topic of conversation after hours of heavy drinking. His friend also had very similar markings which was extremely extraordinary because ALL the regulars were fully aware because they had been a public

willo-the-wisp
08-03-2012, 09:15
These embarassing birthmarks very soon became the talk of everyone at the Ferret Racers Arms where he usually spent most of his money on pints of whisky and pork scratchings. It was said quite often that the birthmarks were the topic of conversation after hours of heavy drinking. His friend also had very similar markings which was extremely extraordinary because ALL the regulars were fully aware because they had been a public exhibition when he

Medman
08-03-2012, 09:25
These embarassing birthmarks very soon became the talk of everyone at the Ferret Racers Arms where he usually spent most of his money on pints of whisky and pork scratchings. It was said quite often that the birthmarks were the topic of conversation after hours of heavy drinking. His friend also had very similar markings which was extremely extraordinary because ALL the regulars were fully aware because they had been a public exhibition when he displayed all his

willo-the-wisp
08-03-2012, 09:29
These embarassing birthmarks very soon became the talk of everyone at the Ferret Racers Arms where he usually spent most of his money on pints of whisky and pork scratchings. It was said quite often that the birthmarks were the topic of conversation after hours of heavy drinking. His friend also had very similar markings which was extremely extraordinary because ALL the regulars were fully aware because they had been a public exhibition when he displayed all his very irregular black

Medman
08-03-2012, 09:37
These embarassing birthmarks very soon became the talk of everyone at the Ferret Racers Arms where he usually spent most of his money on pints of whisky and pork scratchings. It was said quite often that the birthmarks were the topic of conversation after hours of heavy drinking. His friend also had very similar markings which was extremely extraordinary because ALL the regulars were fully aware because they had been a public exhibition when he displayed all his very irregular black artistically constructed blemishes

willo-the-wisp
08-03-2012, 09:40
These embarassing birthmarks very soon became the talk of everyone at the Ferret Racers Arms where he usually spent most of his money on pints of whisky and pork scratchings. It was said quite often that the birthmarks were the topic of conversation after hours of heavy drinking. His friend also had very similar markings which was extremely extraordinary because ALL the regulars were fully aware because they had been a public exhibition when he displayed all his very irregular black artistically constructed blemishes. These blemishes were

Megaloo
08-03-2012, 09:51
These embarassing birthmarks very soon became the talk of everyone at the Ferret Racers Arms where he usually spent most of his money on pints of whisky and pork scratchings. It was said quite often that the birthmarks were the topic of conversation after hours of heavy drinking. His friend also had very similar markings which was extremely extraordinary because ALL the regulars were fully aware because they had been a public exhibition when he displayed all his very irregular black artistically constructed blemishes. These blemishes were raised and very

willo-the-wisp
08-03-2012, 10:07
These embarassing birthmarks very soon became the talk of everyone at the Ferret Racers Arms where he usually spent most of his money on pints of whisky and pork scratchings. It was said quite often that the birthmarks were the topic of conversation after hours of heavy drinking. His friend also had very similar markings which was extremely extraordinary because ALL the regulars were fully aware because they had been a public exhibition when he displayed all his very irregular black artistically constructed blemishes. These blemishes were raised and very pronounced because they

starling
08-03-2012, 10:13
These embarassing birthmarks very soon became the talk of everyone at the Ferret Racers Arms where he usually spent most of his money on pints of whisky and pork scratchings. It was said quite often that the birthmarks were the topic of conversation after hours of heavy drinking. His friend also had very similar markings which was extremely extraordinary because ALL the regulars were fully aware because they had been a public exhibition when he displayed all his very irregular black artistically constructed blemishes. These blemishes were raised and very pronounced because they had been severely

willo-the-wisp
08-03-2012, 11:05
His friend also had very similar markings which was extremely extraordinary because ALL the regulars were fully aware because they had been a public exhibition when he displayed all his very irregular black artistically constructed blemishes. These blemishes were raised and very pronounced because they had been severely damaged in an

starling
08-03-2012, 11:39
His friend also had very similar markings which was extremely extraordinary because ALL the regulars were fully aware because they had been a public exhibition when he displayed all his very irregular black artistically constructed blemishes. These blemishes were raised and very pronounced because they had been severely damaged in an extended labour forceps

willo-the-wisp
08-03-2012, 12:40
His friend also had very similar markings which was extremely extraordinary because ALL the regulars were fully aware because they had been a public exhibition when he displayed all his very irregular black artistically constructed blemishes. These blemishes were raised and very pronounced because they had been severely damaged in an extended labour forceps delivery. Somehow he

Santiago
08-03-2012, 23:47
His friend also had very similar markings which was extremely extraordinary because ALL the regulars were fully aware because they had been a public exhibition when he displayed all his very irregular black artistically constructed blemishes. These blemishes were raised and very pronounced because they had been severely damaged in an extended labour forceps delivery. Somehow he joined the Chippendale's

Medman
09-03-2012, 00:24
His friend also had very similar markings which was extremely extraordinary because ALL the regulars were fully aware because they had been a public exhibition when he displayed all his very irregular black artistically constructed blemishes. These blemishes were raised and very pronounced because they had been severely damaged in an extended labour forceps delivery. Somehow he joined the Chippendale's European Tour visiting

willo-the-wisp
09-03-2012, 08:22
His friend also had very similar markings which was extremely extraordinary because ALL the regulars were fully aware because they had been a public exhibition when he displayed all his very irregular black artistically constructed blemishes. These blemishes were raised and very pronounced because they had been severely damaged in an extended labour forceps delivery. Somehow he joined the Chippendale's European Tour visiting Tenerife and other

starling
09-03-2012, 08:50
His friend also had very similar markings which was extremely extraordinary because ALL the regulars were fully aware because they had been a public exhibition when he displayed all his very irregular black artistically constructed blemishes. These blemishes were raised and very pronounced because they had been severely damaged in an extended labour forceps delivery. Somehow he joined the Chippendale's European Tour visiting Tenerife and other islands where he

willo-the-wisp
09-03-2012, 08:56
These blemishes were raised and very pronounced because they had been severely damaged in an extended labour forceps delivery. Somehow he joined the Chippendale's European Tour visiting Tenerife and other islands where he showed off his

Medman
09-03-2012, 08:58
These blemishes were raised and very pronounced because they had been severely damaged in an extended labour forceps delivery. Somehow he joined the Chippendale's European Tour visiting Tenerife and other islands where he showed off his now internationally reknown

willo-the-wisp
09-03-2012, 09:06
These blemishes were raised and very pronounced because they had been severely damaged in an extended labour forceps delivery. Somehow he joined the Chippendale's European Tour visiting Tenerife and other islands where he showed off his now internationally reknowned physique which was

Medman
09-03-2012, 09:28
These blemishes were raised and very pronounced because they had been severely damaged in an extended labour forceps delivery. Somehow he joined the Chippendale's European Tour visiting Tenerife and other islands where he showed off his now internationally reknowned physique which was to be fair

willo-the-wisp
09-03-2012, 09:49
These blemishes were raised and very pronounced because they had been severely damaged in an extended labour forceps delivery. Somehow he joined the Chippendale's European Tour visiting Tenerife and other islands where he showed off his now internationally reknowned physique which was to be fair, bronzed and rippling

starling
09-03-2012, 09:55
These blemishes were raised and very pronounced because they had been severely damaged in an extended labour forceps delivery. Somehow he joined the Chippendale's European Tour visiting Tenerife and other islands where he showed off his now internationally reknowned physique which was to be fair, was grotesque and

willo-the-wisp
09-03-2012, 10:00
These blemishes were raised and very pronounced because they had been severely damaged in an extended labour forceps delivery. Somehow he joined the Chippendale's European Tour visiting Tenerife and other islands where he showed off his now internationally reknowned physique which was to be fair, grotesque and hairy with deformed

starling
09-03-2012, 10:02
These blemishes were raised and very pronounced because they had been severely damaged in an extended labour forceps delivery. Somehow he joined the Chippendale's European Tour visiting Tenerife and other islands where he showed off his now internationally reknowned physique which was to be fair, grotesque and hairy with deformed features which caused

Medman
09-03-2012, 10:12
These blemishes were raised and very pronounced because they had been severely damaged in an extended labour forceps delivery. Somehow he joined the Chippendale's European Tour visiting Tenerife and other islands where he showed off his now internationally reknowned physique which was to be fair, grotesque and hairy with deformed features which caused great consternation among

willo-the-wisp
09-03-2012, 10:19
These blemishes were raised and very pronounced because they had been severely damaged in an extended labour forceps delivery. Somehow he joined the Chippendale's European Tour visiting Tenerife and other islands where he showed off his now internationally reknowned physique which was to be fair, grotesque and hairy with deformed features which caused great consternation among the younger crowd

starling
09-03-2012, 10:22
These blemishes were raised and very pronounced because they had been severely damaged in an extended labour forceps delivery. Somehow he joined the Chippendale's European Tour visiting Tenerife and other islands where he showed off his now internationally reknowned physique which was to be fair, grotesque and hairy with deformed features which caused great consternation among the younger crowd who were definitely

willo-the-wisp
09-03-2012, 10:23
These blemishes were raised and very pronounced because they had been severely damaged in an extended labour forceps delivery. Somehow he joined the Chippendale's European Tour visiting Tenerife and other islands where he showed off his now internationally reknowned physique which was to be fair, grotesque and hairy with deformed features which caused great consternation among the younger crowd who were definitely not impressed by

starling
09-03-2012, 10:26
These blemishes were raised and very pronounced because they had been severely damaged in an extended labour forceps delivery. Somehow he joined the Chippendale's European Tour visiting Tenerife and other islands where he showed off his now internationally reknowned physique which was to be fair, grotesque and hairy with deformed features which caused great consternation among the younger crowd who were definitely not impressed by such a spectacle.

Medman
09-03-2012, 10:38
These blemishes were raised and very pronounced because they had been severely damaged in an extended labour forceps delivery. Somehow he joined the Chippendale's European Tour visiting Tenerife and other islands where he showed off his now internationally reknowned physique which was to be fair, grotesque and hairy with deformed features which caused great consternation among the younger crowd who were definitely not impressed by such a spectacle.

His diminishing popularity

starling
09-03-2012, 10:40

His diminishing popularity ended suddenly when

Medman
09-03-2012, 10:43

His diminishing popularity ended suddenly when he was reported

starling
09-03-2012, 10:55

His diminishing popularity ended suddenly when he was reported to the local hospital

Medman
09-03-2012, 11:10

His diminishing popularity ended suddenly when he was reported to the local hospital for masquerading as

That was 4 Starling :twak: :D

starling
09-03-2012, 11:16
:sorry: :bowdown:

His diminishing popularity ended suddenly when he was reported to the local hospital for masquerading as the tattooed

Medman
09-03-2012, 11:23
His diminishing popularity ended suddenly when he was reported to the local hospital for masquerading as the tattooed woman of Wensleydale

starling
09-03-2012, 11:43
:redcard:
His diminishing popularity ended suddenly when he was reported to the local hospital for masquerading as the tattooed woman of Wensleydale - alias Ayrshire 'Arry.

willo-the-wisp
09-03-2012, 11:49
His diminishing popularity ended suddenly when he was reported to the local hospital for masquerading as the tattooed woman of Wensleydale - alias Ayrshire 'Arry. Or Airy Arry

starling
09-03-2012, 11:50
His diminishing popularity ended suddenly when he was reported to the local hospital for masquerading as the tattooed woman of Wensleydale - alias Ayrshire 'Arry. Or Airy Arry. Nevertheless, he was

Medman
09-03-2012, 11:57
His diminishing popularity ended suddenly when he was reported to the local hospital for masquerading as the tattooed woman of Wensleydale - alias Ayrshire 'Arry. Or Airy Arry. Nevertheless, he was still very proud

willo-the-wisp
09-03-2012, 12:01
His diminishing popularity ended suddenly when he was reported to the local hospital for masquerading as the tattooed woman of Wensleydale - alias Ayrshire 'Arry. Or Airy Arry. Nevertheless, he was still very proud that he could

Medman
09-03-2012, 12:08
His diminishing popularity ended suddenly when he was reported to the local hospital for masquerading as the tattooed woman of Wensleydale - alias Ayrshire 'Arry. Or Airy Arry. Nevertheless, he was still very proud that he could still entertain weird

willo-the-wisp
09-03-2012, 12:41
His diminishing popularity ended suddenly when he was reported to the local hospital for masquerading as the tattooed woman of Wensleydale - alias Ayrshire 'Arry. Or Airy Arry. Nevertheless, he was still very proud that he could still entertain weird audiences that liked

Medman
09-03-2012, 12:47
His diminishing popularity ended suddenly when he was reported to the local hospital for masquerading as the tattooed woman of Wensleydale - alias Ayrshire 'Arry. Or Airy Arry. Nevertheless, he was still very proud that he could still entertain weird audiences that liked obnoxious perverted hobbies

starling
09-03-2012, 14:38
His diminishing popularity ended suddenly when he was reported to the local hospital for masquerading as the tattooed woman of Wensleydale - alias Ayrshire 'Arry. Or Airy Arry. Nevertheless, he was still very proud that he could still entertain weird audiences that liked obnoxious perverted hobbies even though they

Medman
09-03-2012, 14:59
His diminishing popularity ended suddenly when he was reported to the local hospital for masquerading as the tattooed woman of Wensleydale - alias Ayrshire 'Arry. Or Airy Arry. Nevertheless, he was still very proud that he could still entertain weird audiences that liked obnoxious perverted hobbies even though they were operating illegally.

starling
09-03-2012, 15:10
His diminishing popularity ended suddenly when he was reported to the local hospital for masquerading as the tattooed woman of Wensleydale - alias Ayrshire 'Arry. Or Airy Arry. Nevertheless, he was still very proud that he could still entertain weird audiences that liked obnoxious perverted hobbies even though they were operating illegally. But others were

Medman
09-03-2012, 15:32
His diminishing popularity ended suddenly when he was reported to the local hospital for masquerading as the tattooed woman of Wensleydale - alias Ayrshire 'Arry. Or Airy Arry. Nevertheless, he was still very proud that he could still entertain weird audiences that liked obnoxious perverted hobbies even though they were operating illegally. But others were taking legal action

starling
09-03-2012, 15:42
His diminishing popularity ended suddenly when he was reported to the local hospital for masquerading as the tattooed woman of Wensleydale - alias Ayrshire 'Arry. Or Airy Arry. Nevertheless, he was still very proud that he could still entertain weird audiences that liked obnoxious perverted hobbies even though they were operating illegally. But others were taking legal action because what really

BobMac
09-03-2012, 17:05
His diminishing popularity ended suddenly when he was reported to the local hospital for masquerading as the tattooed woman of Wensleydale - alias Ayrshire 'Arry. Or Airy Arry. Nevertheless, he was still very proud that he could still entertain weird audiences that liked obnoxious perverted hobbies even though they were operating illegally. But others were taking legal action because what really happened when they

starling
09-03-2012, 17:42
His diminishing popularity ended suddenly when he was reported to the local hospital for masquerading as the tattooed woman of Wensleydale - alias Ayrshire 'Arry. Or Airy Arry. Nevertheless, he was still very proud that he could still entertain weird audiences that liked obnoxious perverted hobbies even though they were operating illegally. But others were taking legal action because what really happened when they discovered his true

BobMac
09-03-2012, 17:57
His diminishing popularity ended suddenly when he was reported to the local hospital for masquerading as the tattooed woman of Wensleydale - alias Ayrshire 'Arry. Or Airy Arry. Nevertheless, he was still very proud that he could still entertain weird audiences that liked obnoxious perverted hobbies even though they were operating illegally. But others were taking legal action because what really happened when they discovered his true identity was nothing

starling
09-03-2012, 18:06
His diminishing popularity ended suddenly when he was reported to the local hospital for masquerading as the tattooed woman of Wensleydale - alias Ayrshire 'Arry. Or Airy Arry. Nevertheless, he was still very proud that he could still entertain weird audiences that liked obnoxious perverted hobbies even though they were operating illegally. But others were taking legal action because what really happened when they discovered his true identity was nothing compared to the

BobMac
09-03-2012, 18:13
His diminishing popularity ended suddenly when he was reported to the local hospital for masquerading as the tattooed woman of Wensleydale - alias Ayrshire 'Arry. Or Airy Arry. Nevertheless, he was still very proud that he could still entertain weird audiences that liked obnoxious perverted hobbies even though they were operating illegally. But others were taking legal action because what really happened when they discovered his true identity was nothing compared to the picture they had

starling
09-03-2012, 18:15
His diminishing popularity ended suddenly when he was reported to the local hospital for masquerading as the tattooed woman of Wensleydale - alias Ayrshire 'Arry. Or Airy Arry. Nevertheless, he was still very proud that he could still entertain weird audiences that liked obnoxious perverted hobbies even though they were operating illegally. But others were taking legal action because what really happened when they discovered his true identity was nothing compared to the picture they had of him straddling

Medman
09-03-2012, 18:36
His diminishing popularity ended suddenly when he was reported to the local hospital for masquerading as the tattooed woman of Wensleydale - alias Ayrshire 'Arry. Or Airy Arry. Nevertheless, he was still very proud that he could still entertain weird audiences that liked obnoxious perverted hobbies even though they were operating illegally. But others were taking legal action because what really happened when they discovered his true identity was nothing compared to the picture they had of him straddling Nora Batty while

starling
09-03-2012, 18:40
His diminishing popularity ended suddenly when he was reported to the local hospital for masquerading as the tattooed woman of Wensleydale - alias Ayrshire 'Arry. Or Airy Arry. Nevertheless, he was still very proud that he could still entertain weird audiences that liked obnoxious perverted hobbies even though they were operating illegally. But others were taking legal action because what really happened when they discovered his true identity was nothing compared to the picture they had of him straddling Nora Batty while she was pulling

willo-the-wisp
09-03-2012, 18:52
His diminishing popularity ended suddenly when he was reported to the local hospital for masquerading as the tattooed woman of Wensleydale - alias Ayrshire 'Arry. Or Airy Arry. Nevertheless, he was still very proud that he could still entertain weird audiences that liked obnoxious perverted hobbies even though they were operating illegally. But others were taking legal action because what really happened when they discovered his true identity was nothing compared to the picture they had of him straddling Nora Batty while she was pulling a pint of

starling
09-03-2012, 18:59
His diminishing popularity ended suddenly when he was reported to the local hospital for masquerading as the tattooed woman of Wensleydale - alias Ayrshire 'Arry. Or Airy Arry. Nevertheless, he was still very proud that he could still entertain weird audiences that liked obnoxious perverted hobbies even though they were operating illegally. But others were taking legal action because what really happened when they discovered his true identity was nothing compared to the picture they had of him straddling Nora Batty while she was pulling a pint of milk off the

willo-the-wisp
09-03-2012, 19:18
But others were taking legal action because what really happened when they discovered his true identity was nothing compared to the picture they had of him straddling Nora Batty while she was pulling a pint of milk off the neighbours goat while

Megaloo
09-03-2012, 19:24
But others were taking legal action because what really happened when they discovered his true identity was nothing compared to the picture they had of him straddling Nora Batty while she was pulling a pint of milk off the neighbours goat while she sang rock

Medman
09-03-2012, 19:30
But others were taking legal action because what really happened when they discovered his true identity was nothing compared to the picture they had of him straddling Nora Batty while she was pulling a pint of milk off the neighbours goat while she sang rock and danced like

willo-the-wisp
09-03-2012, 20:20
But others were taking legal action because what really happened when they discovered his true identity was nothing compared to the picture they had of him straddling Nora Batty while she was pulling a pint of milk off the neighbours goat while she sang rock and danced like Rudolf Nureyev in

starling
09-03-2012, 21:29
But others were taking legal action because what really happened when they discovered his true identity was nothing compared to the picture they had of him straddling Nora Batty while she was pulling a pint of milk off the neighbours goat while she sang rock and danced like Rudolf Nureyev in wrinkled stockings and

Santiago
09-03-2012, 23:26
But others were taking legal action because what really happened when they discovered his true identity was nothing compared to the picture they had of him straddling Nora Batty while she was pulling a pint of milk off the neighbours goat while she sang rock and danced like Rudolf Nureyev in wrinkled stockings and pink hair rollers

willo-the-wisp
10-03-2012, 08:07
But others were taking legal action because what really happened when they discovered his true identity was nothing compared to the picture they had of him straddling Nora Batty while she was pulling a pint of milk off the neighbours goat while she sang rock and danced like Rudolf Nureyev in wrinkled stockings and pink hair rollers. It was rumoured

Medman
10-03-2012, 08:50
But others were taking legal action because what really happened when they discovered his true identity was nothing compared to the picture they had of him straddling Nora Batty while she was pulling a pint of milk off the neighbours goat while she sang rock and danced like Rudolf Nureyev in wrinkled stockings and pink hair rollers. It was rumoured that the National

willo-the-wisp
10-03-2012, 10:31
But others were taking legal action because what really happened when they discovered his true identity was nothing compared to the picture they had of him straddling Nora Batty while she was pulling a pint of milk off the neighbours goat while she sang rock and danced like Rudolf Nureyev in wrinkled stockings and pink hair rollers. It was rumoured that the National Guard had been

starling
10-03-2012, 10:33
But others were taking legal action because what really happened when they discovered his true identity was nothing compared to the picture they had of him straddling Nora Batty while she was pulling a pint of milk off the neighbours goat while she sang rock and danced like Rudolf Nureyev in wrinkled stockings and pink hair rollers. It was rumoured that the National Guard had been her biggest fans

Santiago
10-03-2012, 16:18
But others were taking legal action because what really happened when they discovered his true identity was nothing compared to the picture they had of him straddling Nora Batty while she was pulling a pint of milk off the neighbours goat while she sang rock and danced like Rudolf Nureyev in wrinkled stockings and pink hair rollers. It was rumoured that the National Guard had been her biggest fans and used her

Medman
10-03-2012, 17:42
But others were taking legal action because what really happened when they discovered his true identity was nothing compared to the picture they had of him straddling Nora Batty while she was pulling a pint of milk off the neighbours goat while she sang rock and danced like Rudolf Nureyev in wrinkled stockings and pink hair rollers. It was rumoured that the National Guard had been her biggest fans and used her as their mascot

Santiago
10-03-2012, 18:10
But others were taking legal action because what really happened when they discovered his true identity was nothing compared to the picture they had of him straddling Nora Batty while she was pulling a pint of milk off the neighbours goat while she sang rock and danced like Rudolf Nureyev in wrinkled stockings and pink hair rollers. It was rumoured that the National Guard had been her biggest fans and used her as their mascot every single day

starling
10-03-2012, 18:23
But others were taking legal action because what really happened when they discovered his true identity was nothing compared to the picture they had of him straddling Nora Batty while she was pulling a pint of milk off the neighbours goat while she sang rock and danced like Rudolf Nureyev in wrinkled stockings and pink hair rollers. It was rumoured that the National Guard had been her biggest fans and used her as their mascot every single day.

But tragically her

Medman
10-03-2012, 18:58
But others were taking legal action because what really happened when they discovered his true identity was nothing compared to the picture they had of him straddling Nora Batty while she was pulling a pint of milk off the neighbours goat while she sang rock and danced like Rudolf Nureyev in wrinkled stockings and pink hair rollers. It was rumoured that the National Guard had been her biggest fans and used her as their mascot every single day.

But tragically her days of fame

starling
10-03-2012, 22:11

But tragically her days of fame were short lived

Sal
10-03-2012, 22:17

But tragically her days of fame were short lived due to intervention

starling
10-03-2012, 22:20

But tragically her days of fame were short lived due to intervention by, unbelievably the

Sal
10-03-2012, 22:22

But tragically her days of fame were short lived due to intervention by, unbelievably the Monty Python team

starling
10-03-2012, 22:24

But tragically her days of fame were short lived due to intervention by, unbelievably the Monty Python team, who actually caused

Sal
10-03-2012, 22:26

But tragically her days of fame were short lived due to intervention by, unbelievably the Monty Python team, who actually caused a rumpus by

starling
10-03-2012, 22:28

But tragically her days of fame were short lived due to intervention by unbelievably, the Monty Python team, who actually caused a rumpus by removing her stockings

Sal
10-03-2012, 22:36

But tragically her days of fame were short lived due to intervention by unbelievably, the Monty Python team, who actually caused a rumpus by removing her stockings and using them

Santiago
10-03-2012, 22:39

But tragically her days of fame were short lived due to intervention by unbelievably, the Monty Python team, who actually caused a rumpus by removing her stockings and using them while she was

starling
10-03-2012, 22:41
But tragically her days of fame were short lived due to intervention by unbelievably, the Monty Python team, who actually caused a rumpus by removing her stockings and using them as face coverings

Sal
10-03-2012, 22:41

But tragically her days of fame were short lived due to intervention by unbelievably, the Monty Python team, who actually caused a rumpus by removing her stockings and using them while she was adjusting her intimate

Santiago
10-03-2012, 22:49

But tragically her days of fame were short lived due to intervention by unbelievably, the Monty Python team, who actually caused a rumpus by removing her stockings and using them while she was adjusting her intimate elastic under garments

Medman
10-03-2012, 23:13

But tragically her days of fame were short lived due to intervention by unbelievably, the Monty Python team, who actually caused a rumpus by removing her stockings and using them while she was adjusting her intimate elastic under garments. Fortunately for her

Santiago
10-03-2012, 23:33
But tragically her days of fame were short lived due to intervention by unbelievably, the Monty Python team, who actually caused a rumpus by removing her stockings and using them while she was adjusting her intimate elastic under garments. Fortunately for her in the aftermath

Medman
10-03-2012, 23:36
But tragically her days of fame were short lived due to intervention by unbelievably, the Monty Python team, who actually caused a rumpus by removing her stockings and using them while she was adjusting her intimate elastic under garments. Fortunately for her in the aftermath of the undressing

Santiago
10-03-2012, 23:46
But tragically her days of fame were short lived due to intervention by unbelievably, the Monty Python team, who actually caused a rumpus by removing her stockings and using them while she was adjusting her intimate elastic under garments. Fortunately for her in the aftermath of the undressing, and in a

Medman
10-03-2012, 23:49
But tragically her days of fame were short lived due to intervention by unbelievably, the Monty Python team, who actually caused a rumpus by removing her stockings and using them while she was adjusting her intimate elastic under garments. Fortunately for her in the aftermath of the undressing, and in a chaotic flurry of

willo-the-wisp
11-03-2012, 08:17
But tragically her days of fame were short lived due to intervention by unbelievably, the Monty Python team, who actually caused a rumpus by removing her stockings and using them while she was adjusting her intimate elastic under garments. Fortunately for her in the aftermath of the undressing, and in a chaotic flurry of cameramen and spectators

macdonald5
11-03-2012, 15:15
[QUOTE=Santiago;153509]But tragically her days of fame were short lived due to intervention by unbelievably, the Monty Python team, who actually caused a rumpus by removing her stockings and using them while she was adjusting her intimate elastic under garments. Fortunately for her in the aftermath of the undressing, and in a very odd way

Medman
11-03-2012, 18:43
But tragically her days of fame were short lived due to intervention by unbelievably, the Monty Python team, who actually caused a rumpus by removing her stockings and using them while she was adjusting her intimate elastic under garments. Fortunately for her in the aftermath of the undressing, and in a chaotic flurry of cameramen and spectators she managed to

willo-the-wisp
11-03-2012, 19:53
But tragically her days of fame were short lived due to intervention by unbelievably, the Monty Python team, who actually caused a rumpus by removing her stockings and using them while she was adjusting her intimate elastic under garments. Fortunately for her in the aftermath of the undressing, and in a chaotic flurry of cameramen and spectators she managed to acquire a new

Santiago
11-03-2012, 22:59
But tragically her days of fame were short lived due to intervention by unbelievably, the Monty Python team, who actually caused a rumpus by removing her stockings and using them while she was adjusting her intimate elastic under garments. Fortunately for her in the aftermath of the undressing, and in a chaotic flurry of cameramen and spectators she managed to acquire a new smart piece of

Medman
12-03-2012, 09:37
But tragically her days of fame were short lived due to intervention by unbelievably, the Monty Python team, who actually caused a rumpus by removing her stockings and using them while she was adjusting her intimate elastic under garments. Fortunately for her in the aftermath of the undressing, and in a chaotic flurry of cameramen and spectators she managed to acquire a new smart piece of photographic equipment that

willo-the-wisp
12-03-2012, 09:49
But tragically her days of fame were short lived due to intervention by unbelievably, the Monty Python team, who actually caused a rumpus by removing her stockings and using them while she was adjusting her intimate elastic under garments. Fortunately for her in the aftermath of the undressing, and in a chaotic flurry of cameramen and spectators she managed to acquire a new smart piece of photographic equipment that she intended to

Medman
12-03-2012, 09:51
But tragically her days of fame were short lived due to intervention by unbelievably, the Monty Python team, who actually caused a rumpus by removing her stockings and using them while she was adjusting her intimate elastic under garments. Fortunately for her in the aftermath of the undressing, and in a chaotic flurry of cameramen and spectators she managed to acquire a new smart piece of photographic equipment that she intended to return after use.

willo-the-wisp
12-03-2012, 09:57
But tragically her days of fame were short lived due to intervention by unbelievably, the Monty Python team, who actually caused a rumpus by removing her stockings and using them while she was adjusting her intimate elastic under garments. Fortunately for her in the aftermath of the undressing, and in a chaotic flurry of cameramen and spectators she managed to acquire a new smart piece of photographic equipment that she intended to return after use.
Neighbours believed that

Medman
12-03-2012, 10:35

Neighbours believed that Nora would eventually

willo-the-wisp
12-03-2012, 10:38
Neighbours believed that Nora would eventually grow an outsized

Medman
12-03-2012, 10:43
Neighbours believed that Nora would eventually grow an outsized wart on her

willo-the-wisp
12-03-2012, 11:13
Neighbours believed that Nora would eventually grow an outsized wart on her ample cleavage and

Medman
12-03-2012, 12:05
Neighbours believed that Nora would eventually grow an outsized wart on her ample cleavage and allow Foggy to

willo-the-wisp
12-03-2012, 12:32
Neighbours believed that Nora would eventually grow an outsized wart on her ample cleavage and allow Foggy to inspect its growth

Medman
12-03-2012, 12:39
Neighbours believed that Nora would eventually grow an outsized wart on her ample cleavage and allow Foggy to inspect its growth while documenting every

starling
12-03-2012, 15:45
Neighbours believed that Nora would eventually grow an outsized wart on her ample cleavage and allow Foggy to inspect its growth while documenting every other curvacious bump

Medman
12-03-2012, 16:35
Neighbours believed that Nora would eventually grow an outsized wart on her ample cleavage and allow Foggy to inspect its growth while documenting every other curvacious bump within his grasp.

starling
12-03-2012, 16:40
Neighbours believed that Nora would eventually grow an outsized wart on her ample cleavage and allow Foggy to inspect its growth while documenting every other curvacious bump within his grasp.
More...more, she

Medman
12-03-2012, 16:42
More...more, she screamed at Foggy

starling
12-03-2012, 16:46
More...more, she screamed at Foggy. But Foggy was

Medman
12-03-2012, 17:04
More...more, she screamed at Foggy. But Foggy was too scared to

starling
12-03-2012, 17:06
More...more, she screamed at Foggy. But Foggy was too scared to move his hands

Medman
12-03-2012, 17:15
More...more, she screamed at Foggy. But Foggy was too scared to move his hands away from her

starling
12-03-2012, 17:22
More...more, she screamed at Foggy. But Foggy was too scared to move his hands away from her well rounded titilating

willo-the-wisp
12-03-2012, 19:45
More...more, she screamed at Foggy. But Foggy was too scared to move his hands away from her well rounded titilating attributes before he

starling
12-03-2012, 21:57
More...more, she screamed at Foggy. But Foggy was too scared to move his hands away from her well rounded titilating attributes before he discovered his hands

Medman
12-03-2012, 22:41
More...more, she screamed at Foggy. But Foggy was too scared to move his hands away from her well rounded titilating attributes before he discovered his hands were becoming infected

Santiago
13-03-2012, 00:05
More...more, she screamed at Foggy. But Foggy was too scared to move his hands away from her well rounded titilating attributes before he discovered his hands were becoming infected by the imposing

Medman
13-03-2012, 09:03
More...more, she screamed at Foggy. But Foggy was too scared to move his hands away from her well rounded titilating attributes before he discovered his hands were becoming infected by the imposing ever manifesting wart.

willo-the-wisp
13-03-2012, 09:20
More...more, she screamed at Foggy. But Foggy was too scared to move his hands away from her well rounded titilating attributes before he discovered his hands were becoming infected by the imposing ever manifesting wart. Bracing himself he

Medman
13-03-2012, 14:28
More...more, she screamed at Foggy. But Foggy was too scared to move his hands away from her well rounded titilating attributes before he discovered his hands were becoming infected by the imposing ever manifesting wart. Bracing himself he injected himself with

starling
13-03-2012, 19:09
More...more, she screamed at Foggy. But Foggy was too scared to move his hands away from her well rounded titilating attributes before he discovered his hands were becoming infected by the imposing ever manifesting wart. Bracing himself he injected himself with a syringe full

willo-the-wisp
13-03-2012, 19:42
But Foggy was too scared to move his hands away from her well rounded titilating attributes before he discovered his hands were becoming infected by the imposing ever manifesting wart. Bracing himself he injected himself with a syringe full of Vicks Vapour rub

starling
13-03-2012, 20:04
But Foggy was too scared to move his hands away from her well rounded titilating attributes before he discovered his hands were becoming infected by the imposing ever manifesting wart. Bracing himself he injected himself with a syringe full of Vicks Vapour rub which sent him

Santiago
13-03-2012, 23:03
But Foggy was too scared to move his hands away from her well rounded titilating attributes before he discovered his hands were becoming infected by the imposing ever manifesting wart. Bracing himself he injected himself with a syringe full of Vicks Vapour rub which sent him straight into a

Medman
14-03-2012, 07:40
But Foggy was too scared to move his hands away from her well rounded titilating attributes before he discovered his hands were becoming infected by the imposing ever manifesting wart. Bracing himself he injected himself with a syringe full of Vicks Vapour rub which sent him straight into a menthol induced trance

willo-the-wisp
14-03-2012, 08:32
But Foggy was too scared to move his hands away from her well rounded titilating attributes before he discovered his hands were becoming infected by the imposing ever manifesting wart. Bracing himself he injected himself with a syringe full of Vicks Vapour rub which sent him straight into a menthol induced trance which made him imagine

Medman
14-03-2012, 08:38
But Foggy was too scared to move his hands away from her well rounded titilating attributes before he discovered his hands were becoming infected by the imposing ever manifesting wart. Bracing himself he injected himself with a syringe full of Vicks Vapour rub which sent him straight into a menthol induced trance which made him imagine that he was

willo-the-wisp
14-03-2012, 08:58
Bracing himself he injected himself with a syringe full of Vicks Vapour rub which sent him straight into a menthol induced trance which made him imagine that he was a super being

Medman
14-03-2012, 09:12
Bracing himself he injected himself with a syringe full of Vicks Vapour rub which sent him straight into a menthol induced trance which made him imagine that he was a super being capable of fantastic

willo-the-wisp
14-03-2012, 10:17
Bracing himself he injected himself with a syringe full of Vicks Vapour rub which sent him straight into a menthol induced trance which made him imagine that he was a super being capable of fantastic feats of endurance.

Medman
14-03-2012, 10:59
Bracing himself he injected himself with a syringe full of Vicks Vapour rub which sent him straight into a menthol induced trance which made him imagine that he was a super being capable of fantastic feats of endurance.

Believing that he

willo-the-wisp
14-03-2012, 12:16

Believing that he had an awesome

Medman
14-03-2012, 12:30

Believing that he had an awesome talent worth sharing

willo-the-wisp
14-03-2012, 12:38

Believing that he had an awesome talent worth sharing, he immediately enlisted

Medman
14-03-2012, 12:45

Believing that he had an awesome talent worth sharing, he immediately enlisted with international agency

willo-the-wisp
14-03-2012, 13:31
Believing that he had an awesome talent worth sharing, he immediately enlisted with international agency offering his services

Medman
14-03-2012, 13:37
Believing that he had an awesome talent worth sharing, he immediately enlisted with international agency offering his services at a reasonable

willo-the-wisp
14-03-2012, 19:44
Believing that he had an awesome talent worth sharing, he immediately enlisted with international agency offering his services at a reasonable price, but only

Medman
14-03-2012, 21:46
Believing that he had an awesome talent worth sharing, he immediately enlisted with international agency offering his services at a reasonable price, but only to wealthy widows

Santiago
14-03-2012, 23:49
Believing that he had an awesome talent worth sharing, he immediately enlisted with international agency offering his services at a reasonable price, but only to wealthy widows who, on reflection,

willo-the-wisp
15-03-2012, 07:58
Believing that he had an awesome talent worth sharing, he immediately enlisted with international agency offering his services at a reasonable price, but only to wealthy widows who, on reflection, were young and

Medman
15-03-2012, 09:11
Believing that he had an awesome talent worth sharing, he immediately enlisted with international agency offering his services at a reasonable price, but only to wealthy widows who, on reflection, were young and willing to participate

willo-the-wisp
15-03-2012, 09:21
Believing that he had an awesome talent worth sharing, he immediately enlisted with international agency offering his services at a reasonable price, but only to wealthy widows who, on reflection, were young and willing to participate in his depraved

Medman
15-03-2012, 09:24
Believing that he had an awesome talent worth sharing, he immediately enlisted with international agency offering his services at a reasonable price, but only to wealthy widows who, on reflection, were young and willing to participate in his depraved but satisfying parties.

starling
15-03-2012, 18:34
Believing that he had an awesome talent worth sharing, he immediately enlisted with international agency offering his services at a reasonable price, but only to wealthy widows who, on reflection, were young and willing to participate in his depraved but satisfying parties. But, trouble was

willo-the-wisp
15-03-2012, 19:55
Believing that he had an awesome talent worth sharing, he immediately enlisted with international agency offering his services at a reasonable price, but only to wealthy widows who, on reflection, were young and willing to participate in his depraved but satisfying parties. But, trouble was the effects of

starling
15-03-2012, 20:38
Believing that he had an awesome talent worth sharing, he immediately enlisted with international agency offering his services at a reasonable price, but only to wealthy widows who, on reflection, were young and willing to participate in his depraved but satisfying parties. But, trouble was, the effects of this powerful aphrodisiac