PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Accomodation wanted for 2 months in Los Cristianos/ Las Americas, Tenerife

Nicholas
01-03-2012, 15:46
Hi all

My name's Nick and I'm looking to find some accomodation be it shared or anything else. Late notice I know, but I'm already here and due to one thing and another, my original accomodation fell through, so I'm currently staying somewhere that while in a good location, and low cost, lacks cooking facilities and indeed a window in the window. Temperature isn't an issue, but the noise picks up a bit of an evening, and I suspect Friday will be loud.

I'm starting a 2 month Divemaster internship tomorrow which is 6 days a week so need somewhere quietish I can retreat to to study the manuals etc. Diving is also hungry work, so somewhere I can cook ludicrous volumes of pasta is also a must.

The lower the cost, the better. Hoping around the 300E a month mark, but will consider higher options.

I'm paid up in my current place until Tuesday. Today and Sunday will be the best days to meet/look at options if interested. I will check my e-mails frequently today - pity we can't leave phone details!

Cheers

Nick

Peterrayner
01-03-2012, 16:12
Hi all

My name's Nick and I'm looking to find some accomodation be it shared or anything else. Late notice I know, but I'm already here and due to one thing and another, my original accomodation fell through, so I'm currently staying somewhere that while in a good location, and low cost, lacks cooking facilities and indeed a window in the window. Temperature isn't an issue, but the noise picks up a bit of an evening, and I suspect Friday will be loud.

I'm starting a 2 month Divemaster internship tomorrow which is 6 days a week so need somewhere quietish I can retreat to to study the manuals etc. Diving is also hungry work, so somewhere I can cook ludicrous volumes of pasta is also a must.

The lower the cost, the better. Hoping around the 300E a month mark, but will consider higher options.

I'm paid up in my current place until Tuesday. Today and Sunday will be the best days to meet/look at options if interested. I will check my e-mails frequently today - pity we can't leave phone details!

Cheers

Nick

I arrive aa week on Saturday 10th March might be able to help with something for 2 months. If thats of interest can send you an email contact.

Nicholas
05-03-2012, 19:59
I'm now happily ensconced in new accomodation thanks to Peter.