PDA

View Full Version : Other Cheeky holiday makers

YOUNG GOLFER
03-03-2012, 00:46
Not one to get wound up that easy but after work me and my mate went for a buffet ....i wanted to sit outside as when inside i tend to spend to much time watching people take advange of the fact it's a buffet and you should eat as much as you like....but tonight was the worst i have seen......... my mate said that he has just seen someone take the whole duck and put it on his plate....so i went to take a look and his plate was full of duck but it was put in the middle of the table with the three other dishes they had.

Like i said it wound me up that much i had to say something to him but got no reply.......forgot about it til he left and i just could not help myself and made the noise of a duck when he went pass...again he said nothing but his wife had a big smile on her face.

Why are people so greeedy.

Anyway could be a thread for the weekend what winds you up when eating out.

kathml
03-03-2012, 00:52
I rember being at a buffet meal and someone took the lobster which was the centre of the display

It was only when he sat down he discovered it was plastic

Angusjim
03-03-2012, 08:59
Not one to get wound up that easy but after work me and my mate went for a buffet ....i wanted to sit outside as when inside i tend to spend to much time watching people take advange of the fact it's a buffet and you should eat as much as you like....but tonight was the worst i have seen......... my mate said that he has just seen someone take the whole duck and put it on his plate....so i went to take a look and his plate was full of duck but it was put in the middle of the table with the three other dishes they had.

Like i said it wound me up that much i had to say something to him but got no reply.......forgot about it til he left and i just could not help myself and made the noise of a duck when he went pass...again he said nothing but his wife had a big smile on her face.

Hey YG last time I saw you, looked like you knew your way round a buffet table :whistle::cheeky:

poker
03-03-2012, 09:27
The guys nickname is now Donald . lol

Sent using Tapatalk.

TOTO 99
03-03-2012, 09:41
What winds me up when I'm eating out?......let me think................oh yeah!

People looking and commenting on what I eat instead of getting on with their own business..:wink:

sunseeker
03-03-2012, 09:55
What winds me up when I'm eating out?......let me think................oh yeah!

People looking and commenting on what I eat instead of getting on with their own business..:wink:

so your the greedy ******* with the hole chicken then? lol

TOTO 99
03-03-2012, 10:26
so your the greedy ******* with the hole chicken then? lol

Keep your beak out! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Tom & Sharon
03-03-2012, 10:42

Exactly,I know what happens when CIM comes to my house for fine cuisine,I'm sure Maria doesn't feed him,he never stops troffing and then It's on to my whisky and It's every Saturday night invited or not :doh:

Tom :(

Jackalina
03-03-2012, 11:27
I once saw a lady in Chinese buffet lift 2 oranges every time she went up to the buffet and put them in her bag. She must have had a dozen by the time she left. Cost of the buffet was £4.99. Another time there was a large family who filled plates and took them home after eating three times as much as anyone else, greed!

Davie Thistle
03-03-2012, 15:00
..............I've learned to pace myself in a buffet,

but by the time I get to my tenth plate I dont wanna see another duck in my life!!

:whistle:

there's Always room for jello!!!

Santiago
03-03-2012, 16:05
What is even worse is when people load their plates and then leave half of it on the table. We have watched it happen time and time again when we have eaten out - and not only in Tenerife. Another thing we have noticed is people buying a round of drinks and then, before they have even half finished, buying another round. In the end they still leave glasses half full. Still, I suppose the bar and restaurant owners are happy if they have paid for it.

sunseeker
03-03-2012, 17:03
maybe they dont like cold beer lol

marbro8
03-03-2012, 20:45
i tend to stear clear of buffets due to the fact it is all to easy to over eat, because in the back of your mind you are thinking the what you have paid to what you have eaten ratio lol, last time we went i stuck to fish and sushi because it is not only healthy but expensive:cheeky:

warbey
03-03-2012, 20:53
I remember feeling embarrassed at the actions of a loud Group of People,
obvious Brits, in a Pub near Marbella.
It was so bad, I was tempted to pretend I was German.

You find these People everywhere. but not always Brits, just mostly

marbro8
03-03-2012, 20:56
I remember feeling embarrassed at the actions of a loud Group of People,
obvious Brits, in a Pub near Marbella.
It was so bad, I was tempted to pretend I was German.

You find these People everywhere. but not always Brits, just mostlyGERMAN:crazy: bloody hell warbey things must have been bad:eyebrows:

warbey
03-03-2012, 21:07
GERMAN:crazy: bloody hell warbey things must have been bad:eyebrows:

so Yes, They were a Disgrace, in Someone else's Country too.....pfftttttt

Sal
03-03-2012, 22:17
I'm not a big eater - so would never overload at a buffet. I'm more embarrassed when I have to leave part of a meal I have really enjoyed just because I am too stuffed. I hate waste too, so wish restaurants would serve a "small portion" option. That way maybe I could really enjoy a three course meal!
Such a shame that some people are so greedy - and often end up leaving what they have taken for their meal!

christa
03-03-2012, 22:36
I can't believe folks are knocking the guys that eat at the chinese buffet diners. After all, the price is stated outside on the menu so why should anyone inside begrudge anyone eating more than they do? Its the diners choice surely?

This is what you get in these establishments, what else do you expect??

Ok, If you don't want to take full advantage, so be it. But for some...........

Including me, its great to be able to eat instantly when hungry, and view what is on offer, as to waiting 20mins to be disappointed and ending up with something you don't fancy!

marbro8
03-03-2012, 22:51
I'm not a big eater - so would never overload at a buffet. I'm more embarrassed when I have to leave part of a meal I have really enjoyed just because I am too stuffed. I hate waste too, so wish restaurants would serve a "small portion" option. That way maybe I could really enjoy a three course meal!
Such a shame that some people are so greedy - and often end up leaving what they have taken for their meal!lol my mom and dad are not big eaters but when they go to the local carvery they go for the child plate or small plate option, this means that instead of having a plate about 1 ft across and 6 inches tall with food they get a plate 6 inches across with a 12 inch high mountain of food lol and it's half the price!!! pentioners a:tongue:

cheery
04-03-2012, 02:42
When I was in the Army the cookhouse operated the same system of having as much as you wanted. However, the cooks used to 'advise you' that you had better eat all that. You could go up as often as you like and that was the best way of trying small amounts of different foods, some you liked, some you didn't. I like to think of myself as a sociable diner and not a glutton because of my experiences.

slodgedad
04-03-2012, 03:29
I've never understood the need to pile your plate up in a carvery or a buffet.

You can always go back.

To me, food is always more enjoyable when it looks good on the plate rather than piled up.

We stopped eating at one particular restaurant, a few years ago, because of that precisely.

Food was well cooked, prices reasonable, but for some reason they thought quantity ruled.

Food piled high. Appetite gone.

SuzyQ
04-03-2012, 04:07
What winds me up, people half dressed in bars, restaurants. Ok, a lot of bars that do food are not like a restaurant per se, but people are eating, and I for one dont want to look at some sweaty gits hairy armpits while enjoying a bocadillo lunch. Eeeeugghhh.
Have some self respect......
And shame on the bars who allow this.....

slodgedad
04-03-2012, 04:24
What winds me up, people half dressed in bars, restaurants. Ok, a lot of bars that do food are not like a restaurant per se, but people are eating, and I for one dont want to look at some sweaty gits hairy armpits while enjoying a bocadillo lunch. Eeeeugghhh.

A thanks to your post is not enough.

Don't mind it during the day but when you're out, for whatever reason, respect to others is, or should be shown .

Unfortunately people on holiday are selfish.

They wouldn't dream, or be allowed, to walk into a restaurant without decent clothes on in the UK.

Marjan Howard
04-03-2012, 05:24
We ask the people at night to put their shirt on as it is lack of respect to sit in a restaurant with out a top on. If they don't agree we ask them to leave as we do not alowe it at night. Day time I prefer them to put a top on as well but as we on the beach front people often come for lunch or a drink to sit in the sun so we do not say anything but we our selfs will never do it if we go for lunch it has to do with manners and it seems holiday makers very often don't use them.:dontknow:

Angusjim
04-03-2012, 09:29

And the men are just as bad :laugh::laugh:

Added after 35 minutes:

Exactly,I know what happens when CIM comes to my house for fine cuisine,I'm sure Maria doesn't feed him,he never stops troffing and then It's on to my whisky and It's every Saturday night invited or not :doh:

Tom :(

Tom think its time to be blunt with him he obviously is not picking up on your subtle hints :whistle::eyebrows:

tracy hampshire
04-03-2012, 10:09
when we go to a nice restaurant for a meal, & people let there kids run riot round the place, & totally ignore the fact that they are annoying other diners :redcard:

Angusjim
04-03-2012, 10:50
when we go to a nice restaurant for a meal, & people let there kids run riot round the place, & totally ignore the fact that they are annoying other diners :redcard:

That will be the same parents when at the pool are at one end sunbathing ignoring their little cheribs who are at the other end annoying everyone else giving them peace and quiet to sun bathe :nono:

Santiago
04-03-2012, 16:29
Two or three years ago I was in PDLA and read an article by a woman who was running down PDLA and Los Cris as being all chips, bars and discos. She said she had gone to an All In resort further up the coast and it was much better there, her child could run around the restaurant while she was eating and there was plenty of room! If I can find the article again I'll post it!!

warbey
04-03-2012, 20:28
A thanks to your post is not enough.

Don't mind it during the day but when you're out, for whatever reason, respect to others is, or should be shown .

Unfortunately people on holiday are selfish.

They wouldn't dream, or be allowed, to walk into a restaurant without decent clothes on in the UK.

Oh Yes They would.....Ignorance is bliss....

Staying in a Hotel, I see three or Four Men each Evening, coming for a Meal in Shorts

Is there ANY need.?....

gsc
08-03-2012, 08:13
The best one in my book was in Sharm one time when one of the Italian men came to breakfast wearing only the tiniest swim trunks I have ever seen in bright florescant pink - and he wasn't a 'small' man either - talk about in your face!!! :scared:

cheery
08-03-2012, 08:52

My friend, who has lived in Tenerife for about 20 years, used to make his wife's younger brothers sit at the table until they were ready to leave the restaurant.At first he said it was a struggle. The last time I saw them all it was obvious the difference growing up in a different culture had had on them all.

This isn't an 'anti-working class' post, but it does appear to be certain types who carry out this type of behaviour. I can remember a few years ago in Rhodes, a noisy Scouse woman in a taverna shouting her friends to her table who were a good 30 or 40 yards away up the road. They, by the way turned up in the obligatory sports shorts and t-shirts. Ugh, makes me shiver just thinking about it.

primrose
08-03-2012, 11:14
My friend, who has lived in Tenerife for about 20 years, used to make his wife's younger brothers sit at the table until they were ready to leave the restaurant.At first he said it was a struggle. The last time I saw them all it was obvious the difference growing up in a different culture had had on them all.

This isn't an 'anti-working class' post, but it does appear to be certain types who carry out this type of behaviour. I can remember a few years ago in Rhodes, a noisy Scouse woman in a taverna shouting her friends to her table who were a good 30 or 40 yards away up the road. They, by the way turned up in the obligatory sports shorts and t-shirts. Ugh, makes me shiver just thinking about it.

You mean certain types like the Rugby Union types who are some of the most badly behaved middle class louts ever when they are out on the town, and it just wouldn't be one shouting it would be the whole lot of them, sorry but you are being very 'anti-working class'. Just look at the young Royals falling out of night clubs paralytic and they are supposed to be role models. Why on earth bring the working class into this and to be honest I think people should have better things to do with their lives than watch how much people are putting on their plates when they go for a meal, perhaps it would be better if they started vetting everybody when they got of the plane before they let them in to Tenerife.

cheery
08-03-2012, 11:58
OOOOH, you are a bit upset aren't you.

As one who has lived with, worked amongst and take my living from working class people I feel well qualified to comment on the subject. I don't particularly care for the types you mention either but people whose idea of dressing for dinner is a clean football/rugby/musician t-shirt will never be commented on favourably by me.

One has to have certain standards doesn't one!

primrose
08-03-2012, 12:23
OOOOH, you are a bit upset aren't you.

As one who has lived with, worked amongst and take my living from working class people I feel well qualified to comment on the subject. I don't particularly care for the types you mention either but people whose idea of dressing for dinner is a clean football/rugby/musician t-shirt will never be commented on favourably by me.

One has to have certain standards doesn't one!

How many clothes do you think you can get in hand luggage to fly with that `wonderful 'air line called Ryan Air and that could be the difference between holiday makers coming to Tenerife or going to main land Spain where the flights are cheaper, these are the people that pay the wages of a lot of the posters on here and how much somebody puts on there plate really shouldn't matter to anybody else. As for having certain standards I would rather see a clean T Shirt than a so called Celebrity or member of the middle class falling out of a night club half undressed and using language of the gutter, so yes one does have to have certain standards but mine are obviously different to yours. You probably think somebody making the noise of a Duck as they walked past a table is acceptable, well I think it is down right rude.

Suej
08-03-2012, 12:38
As long as people are clean and tidy and don't smell I don't think it matters what they wear! most of the Brits abroad like to come here shed their normal heavy (UK summer) clothing and get comfortable in flip flops T's and shorts and enjoy the warmth! their behaviour is a totally different issue! Upper, middle or working class it costs nothing to have good manners!:D

C'mon Give 'em a break! ;)

YOUNG GOLFER
08-03-2012, 12:40
Well good morning Mrs Happy someone woke up today in a good mood....if you think it's rude for me to make a Duck noise then that's cool.......but what about all the other people who are walking around the buffet bar with no chance of getting any Duck as some very greedy man took the lot.

Now that is rude no thought for anyone else greedy little piggy.

cheery
08-03-2012, 12:44
Well, I don't know about you but I take a holdall or a suitcase on holiday with me. If someone can't afford to put a bag in the hold for their annual holiday might I be so bold as to suggest they can't afford the holiday in the first place. If it meant the difference between a week in the sun or staying at home for £10 a case I would seriously evaluate my lifestyle.

TOTO 99
08-03-2012, 12:45
Well good morning Mrs Happy someone woke up today in a good mood....if you think it's rude for me to make a Duck noise then that's cool.......but what about all the other people who are walking around the buffet bar with no chance of getting any Duck as some very greedy man took the lot.

I think the problem may lie with the restaurant if they only have one duck?

YOUNG GOLFER
08-03-2012, 12:50
I think the problem may lie with the restaurant if they only have one duck?
True but i am sure most people will know some of these buffets the owners seem very quick in bringing out a bit of rice or some chips but a little slower when it comes to replacing some Duck due to the fact it is a little more costly.

TOTO 99
08-03-2012, 12:55
True but i am sure most people will know some of these buffets the owners seem very quick in bringing out a bit of rice or some chips but a little slower when it comes to replacing some Duck due to the fact it is a little more costly.

Still not the fault of the hungry customer though is it? Anyway, I hate duck so he can have mine..:laugh:

YOUNG GOLFER
08-03-2012, 13:05
Still not the fault of the hungry customer though is it? Anyway, I hate duck so he can have mine..:laugh:

Seen this guy the other day in a swimming pool and i am sure he had feathers:ducky::ducky::ducky::ducky:

Palmero
08-03-2012, 13:20

Has he paid for the food or just for a plate?

What gives you the right to judge people what they eat if they paid for it!

If you did that to me you would have your face in the plate :)

You ARE, (MUST) BE SO BORED IN YOUR LIFE TO HAVE THE TIME AND WISDOM TO COME HERE AND TELL US ALL ABOUT IT WOOOOOW! I SALUTE you.

Suej
08-03-2012, 13:22
Seen this guy the other day in a swimming pool and i am sure he had feathers:ducky::ducky::ducky::ducky:

Did you Duck him under the water YG?!!!:laugh:

TOTO 99
08-03-2012, 13:31
Well, I don't know about you but I take a holdall or a suitcase on holiday with me. If someone can't afford to put a bag in the hold for their annual holiday might I be so bold as to suggest they can't afford the holiday in the first place. If it meant the difference between a week in the sun or staying at home for £10 a case I would seriously evaluate my lifestyle.

Cheery, Have you been hacked by Prince Philip mate?...

primrose
08-03-2012, 13:48

Yes I certainly am Mrs Happy this morning,:lol: but i really think you need to change where you eat if they only have 1 duck to share between everybody.A lot of people need to open their eyes Tenerife is a holiday place, people come to relax, as long as they are clean and tidy and well behaved what does it matter, or have we now got a 5th Police Force, the how much have they got on their plates and what clothes are they wearing Police.

cheery
08-03-2012, 13:54
Nope, and I stand by my comments as well.

Davie Thistle
08-03-2012, 15:59
We are here now wheres that bludy duck!!!!
:lol:

gsc
08-03-2012, 16:10
Has he paid for the food or just for a plate?

What gives you the right to judge people what they eat if they paid for it!

If you did that to me you would have your face in the plate :)

You ARE, (MUST) BE SO BORED IN YOUR LIFE TO HAVE THE TIME AND WISDOM TO COME HERE AND TELL US ALL ABOUT IT WOOOOOW! I SALUTE you.

Well I think we need to chill a bit and keep a sense of humour - we all have pet hates - each to his own as they say - BUT - I have to say I also hate the way some people are inconsiderate and overdo things - and taking the whole duck is taking the **** in my opinion. :agree:

And let's face it - there's a few of us here who are posting a bit, and we do it because we like to contribute, not because we're bored.

YOUNG GOLFER
08-03-2012, 16:54
We are here now wheres that bludy duck!!!!
:lol:

There you go enough Duck for everyone.....:lol:

:ducky::ducky::ducky::ducky::ducky::ducky::ducky:: ducky::ducky::ducky::ducky::ducky::ducky::ducky::d ucky::ducky::ducky::ducky::ducky::ducky::ducky::du cky::ducky::ducky::ducky::ducky::ducky::ducky.

Malteser Monkey
08-03-2012, 17:03

:ducky::ducky::ducky::ducky::ducky::ducky::ducky:: ducky::ducky::ducky::ducky::ducky::ducky::ducky::d ucky::ducky::ducky::ducky::ducky::ducky::ducky::du cky::ducky::ducky::ducky::ducky::ducky::ducky.

But who ate all the Hoi sin sauce ?

Suej
08-03-2012, 17:05
But who ate all the Hoi sin sauce ?

And who ate all the plawn Quackers!!! :redcard:

YOUNG GOLFER
08-03-2012, 17:12
You guys seem to be making a meal out of this thread today:yum:

Marc Weinberg
08-03-2012, 17:15
I was over in nov last year and went to a buffet. there was a family there who had a youngish daughter ( prob about 16-18 yrs old) the rest of the family were fine except her. she kept going up and taking full plates of food, sitting down, eat not even a quarter and then go for another plate. OUt of the 5 trips she made i suspect she didnt eat 1 full plate. thats greed and wastfull. and to make maters worse the parents did nothing so they are just as bad. :angry:

Malteser Monkey
08-03-2012, 17:21
And who ate all the plawn Quackers!!! :redcard:

good one !

is there any food left... or just the BILL

we're at the TAIL end of these jokes now

I'm gonna LEG it out of here

Sundowner
08-03-2012, 18:14
Last year one of the girls in our office went to a Chinese buffet while she was in Tenerife with her 2 daughters (12+14)
The 14 year old had just picked up the serving spoon for the duck when a man ( I use this term as what she called him is unsuitable for a forum) pushed her out of the way and poured the whole tray on to his plate!
The Chinese lady saw what happened and went and got another tray full and came over to their table and told them there was more duck...........up she went again only for same "man" to push her out of the way grab the lot again!!!

Happy ending.....Chinese lady went back to the kitchen and brought some duck to their table:c2:

gsc
08-03-2012, 18:29
Last year one of the girls in our office went to a Chinese buffet while she was in Tenerife with her 2 daughters (12+14)
The 14 year old had just picked up the serving spoon for the duck when a man ( I use this term as what she called him is unsuitable for a forum) pushed her out of the way and poured the whole tray on to his plate!
The Chinese lady saw what happened and went and got another tray full and came over to their table and told them there was more duck...........up she went again only for same "man" to push her out of the way grab the lot again!!!

Happy ending.....Chinese lady went back to the kitchen and brought some duck to their table:c2:

This is why I would be cr*p at running a bar or restaurant. I'd have dealt with it all right but not so politely. :devil2:

primrose
08-03-2012, 18:34

So many Chinese Restaurants so many people eating all the Duck, eating out will never be the same when I go out for a meal I am too busy enjoying my meal and the company of the people I am eating with to see what is on other peoples plates, now I will be watching everybody to see who is watching me.

gsc
08-03-2012, 18:40
It's one of things you never notice much until you see it abused then it seems to be 'in your face' all the time.

YOUNG GOLFER
08-03-2012, 18:40
Latest news: seen my friend again and he said sorry to me for his actions so i am nice and happy now in fact now we are buddies...strange thing is that his name in Donald and his wife is called Daisy:ducky::doh:

TOTO 99
08-03-2012, 18:54
Yeah well I can't worry about the gags on this thread...I've got enough on me plate! :laugh:

golf birdie
08-03-2012, 19:03
So many Chinese Restaurants so many people eating all the Duck, eating out will never be the same when I go out for a meal I am too busy enjoying my meal and the company of the people I am eating with to see what is on other peoples plates, now I will be watching everybody to see who is watching me.

thats why the 1st thing I do at these places is duck around the corner to find a quiet table.

9PLUS
08-03-2012, 19:11
I rember being at a buffet meal and someone took the lobster which was the centre of the display

It was only when he sat down he discovered it was plastic

Zarion strikes again

x

YOUNG GOLFER
08-03-2012, 19:12
A man is driving a pick-up truck down the road with a bunch of ducks standing in the back. A police officer pulls over the driver and informs him that he is speeding and then asks him where he thinks he’s going with all those ducks. The driver says that he just doesn’t know what to do anymore. The officer says, “Look, there’s a zoo not far from there and that’s where you should be taking them. That will take care of your problem.” The man thanks the officer and drives off with his ducks.

The next day the officer again sees the pick-up truck once again speeding down the road. This time, though, all the ducks in the back are standing there with sunglasses. The officer pulls over the driver over and says, “I thought I told you to take them to the zoo!” “I did that,” said the driver, “but now they want to go to the beach!”

macdonald5
08-03-2012, 19:36
Yeah well I can't worry about the gags on this thread...I've got enough on me plate! :laugh:

Yes, some need anger management( threat of plate in face ) !!! Others maybe Weight Watchers or similar ( whole duck on one plate !!)

thought this was normally a friendly helpful forum
Bit sad to read a few of forum thoughts today!!!
Takes all kinds BUt ???

TOTO 99
08-03-2012, 19:55
Yes, some need anger management( threat of plate in face ) !!! Others maybe Weight Watchers or similar ( whole duck on one plate !!)

thought this was normally a friendly helpful forum
Bit sad to read a few of forum thoughts today!!!
Takes all kinds BUt ???

Not sure why I've been quoted in on the above but I get your point.

primrose
08-03-2012, 20:05

You can have my share, I don't eat meat.:laugh:

Davie Thistle
08-03-2012, 20:39
Were is this friggin whole duck!?!? I could eat a horse!!!
Aws Ive got is a funky bita chicken!!!
A well theres always tommora!!!

warbey
08-03-2012, 20:48
As someone whowas brought up in Wartime, I still value Food. and abhor waste.
We had to as there was no more.

Someone with an obscene amount on Their Plate are noticeable
You dont need to look.

I pay for Luggage and expect respect to be mutual.
Shorts = Breakfast.

Dinner/Tea = long Trousers. Most Hotels WANT that Standard, but some let it slip.

I dont really care if anyone else disagrees, that's Their choice and Their standards.

macdonald5
08-03-2012, 20:54
Hi Toto

You seemed to be putting a reasonable though to some of the questionable ??comments here today hence the quote by yourself
Certainly no dis intended
Only hope we can all enjoy Chinese Buffets etc without all this nonsense

AL JAY
08-03-2012, 21:10
When i went in the one up the stairs by YGs office i was offered a Full Duck but it had a broken leg and was full of bruises. I said " Whats happended to the Duck? The Waitress said " Its been in a fight" I said well bring me the winner :D :raspberry2::wink2:

TOTO 99
08-03-2012, 21:14
Hi Toto

You seemed to be putting a reasonable though to some of the questionable ??comments here today hence the quote by yourself
Certainly no dis intended
Only hope we can all enjoy Chinese Buffets etc without all this nonsense

Ah, I'm with you now. I might not go in any more for fear of upsetting any of the clientelle who, to be honest, sound as if they shouldn't be in there in the first place as it's obviously hugely below them. I might risk it when my tuxedo comes back from the cleaners..:laugh:

YOUNG GOLFER
08-03-2012, 21:14
When i went in the one up the stairs by YGs office i was offered a Full Duck but it had a broken leg and was full of bruises. I said " Whats happended to the Duck? The Waitress said " Its been in a fight" I said well bring me the winner :D :raspberry2::wink2:

And you can duck off mate:bootyshake::bootyshake::bootyshake:

warbey
08-03-2012, 21:15

That one was off the Floor Al.
The Fella by the Door has the bigger one.!

macdonald5
08-03-2012, 22:39
Ah, I'm with you now. I might not go in any more for fear of upsetting any of the clientelle who, to be honest, sound as if they shouldn't be in there in the first place as it's obviously hugely below them. I might risk it when my tuxedo comes back from the cleaners..:laugh:

I might also go when I get my tiara out of my bank safe ???

Malteser Monkey
09-03-2012, 10:00

:c2::lol:

Medman
09-03-2012, 10:53
:c2::lol:

:agree: Got no appetite for it myself

Sundowner
09-03-2012, 11:09
3 guys die and go to heaven, St Peter meets at the gate and tells them they only have one rule "Don't step on the Ducks"
They entered heaven and sure enough there were ducks everywhere. They tried their best but next day one of them stepped on a duck! Along came St Peter with an ugly woman and said your punishment for stepping on the duck is to be chained to this ugly woman for eternity!!
Next day the 2nd guy stepped on a duck and along came St Peter with another ugly woman and chained them together!!!
The 3rd guy seeing this was very careful and went months without stepping on a duck! Then one day St Peter came along with the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen and chained them together without a word.

The guy said I don't know what I did to be chained to you for eternity!!!

She replied, I don't know about you, but I stepped on a duck!!!

I think I will duck out now before the feathers start to fly;)

gsc
09-03-2012, 11:17
A duck walks into a bar and asks the bartender for corn.

The bartender says "We have no corn, get out of here." So the duck leaves.

The next day he comes back and asks for corn again, and the bartender says "I told you, we don't have any corn! Get out!" So the duck leaves.

The next day he goes in again and asks for corn, and the bartender says, "For the last time, we don't have corn!
If you ever come back, I'm going to nail those webbed feet of yours to the floor!" So the duck leaves.

The next day the duck comes and asks, "Do you have any nails?" The bartender says, "No, of course not. Why would a bar have nails?"
The duck then says, "Good. Can I have some corn?