PDA

View Full Version : Graham Smith, new to the Forum

graham smith
03-03-2012, 13:35
Hi there my name is Graham Smith & I bought an apartment in may last year.I am after information on getting internet via a dongle so I can use computer in apartment

Tom & Sharon
03-03-2012, 13:45
Welcome to the forum Graham.
Do you have a phone line in your apartment or are you thinking of having a phone line installed,as from our experience you can get a phone line (broadband) cheaper than the cost of a dongle?

Have a look here http://www.telefonicainenglish.com/

Leam_Lin
03-03-2012, 14:35
If you are anywhere near San Eugenio shopping centre, there is a shop on the 1st floor, A1 computers, very experienced & will help you.
An unlocked dongle is 39 euros, 'yours to keep' then the rental is 40 euros a calendar month or 10 euros a week, unlimited usage.

sunseeker
03-03-2012, 14:36
welcome. im not sure telefonica in English still exists as a company. there resellers so other companies may be beter to.

slodgedad
03-03-2012, 18:16
Hi, Graham, and welcome to the Forum..:welcome:

welsh wendy
04-03-2012, 00:11
Hi Graham & welcome to the forum! There are threads on here about internet via dongle but v expensive. We have just requested Wi-fi in our community and are waiting to hear the response. When we are over in Tenerife we tend to use quiet bars or cafes.:welcome:

graham smith
04-03-2012, 12:08
Thankyou everybody for your info,the reason I was thinking of a dongle rather than having a telephone line installed is we only use the apartment for holidays so a lot of the time it is empty so paying a monthly bill seems a waste of money