PDA

View Full Version : Health Has anyone had any experience with Botox in Tenerife?

Len77
04-03-2012, 11:34
Anybody know / had any experience with Botox in Tenerife ?

willowlily
04-03-2012, 11:53
Anybody know / had any experience with Botox in Tenerife ?

yes i have , in tenerife and the rest of the world i see women and men with smooth brows and no laughter lines, unfortunatley their bingo wings, beer bellies and crepey saggy necks make them even look worse, so just make sure the rest of you body matches your smooth brow.
i remember telling a girl friend of mine that was considering botox to look at 14-16 year olds and you will see that even at that age their brow actually moves and if its good enough for them its good enough for us.
" SO DONT DO IT unless your body is buff, and if it is used for its original treatment being facial ticks, squints,serious migranes and is sometimes used for curtailing excessive sweating

Angusjim
04-03-2012, 13:31
yes i have , in tenerife and the rest of the world i see women and men with smooth brows and no laughter lines, unfortunatley their bingo wings, beer bellies and crepey saggy necks make them even look worse, so just make sure the rest of you body matches your smooth brow.
i remember telling a girl friend of mine that was considering botox to look at 14-16 year olds and you will see that even at that age their brow actually moves and if its good enough for them its good enough for us.
" SO DONT DO IT unless your body is buff, and if it is used for its original treatment being facial ticks, squints,serious migranes and is sometimes used for curtailing excessive sweating

So you have met Young Golfer :laugh::whistle:

AL JAY
04-03-2012, 15:24
Just say NO!!! Before and after pics below.

http://www.4shared.com/photo/1qhEBXQq/leslie_ash_trout_pout.html

angeldrawers
04-03-2012, 15:46
C mon is nobody going to fess up that they have had botox in Tenerife.I have had botox in the past and have to say i was really pleased with the results .Its not always a disaster or really obvious as long as you dont go mad.Anyway im in uk at the moment so cant help im afraid.

irishmusico
05-03-2012, 06:48
I am a Cliff Richard and a Cher fan.That's as close as it gets for me.

missSJ
11-06-2012, 15:26
Iīve had Botox! And itīs fab, it proberly takes about 8 years off me, if itīs done properly your forehead still moves & people canīt tell!
But there are bad doctors around, so itīs best to go to someone who is recommended.