PDA

View Full Version : Other Has anyone ever been bitten by the Tenerife Forum?

irishmusico
05-03-2012, 06:39
I haven't posted here for a while because I managed to tunnel out of my bunker and get a suntan.Now when I log on the forum is looking down its nose at me telling me it doesn't bite.How do I know it doesn't bite?Has anyone ever been bitten by the forum? ;)

Hi there irishmusico,

It looks like you've not posted in a while. We don't bite, and by contributing to a thread or replying to a question, you help keep our thriving community interesting and vibrant for all.

Please start a thread or reply to an unanswered one in order to help out another member. We're happy for your contributions!

If you are having problems using the forum, then our FAQ can help, or you can ask a question in our Help Forum.

I am now terrified not to answer any posts in case the forum is lying and I do get bitten.

kell
05-03-2012, 08:36
dont worry i had the same message but once you reply to something it disappears

ridley
05-03-2012, 09:05
Yes i've got the message too!!

delgirl
05-03-2012, 09:35
me too I have posted and not got bitten !

Malteser Monkey
05-03-2012, 10:10
I have a tube of Savlon and plasters if you do get bitten....:nurse::D

Ecky Thump
05-03-2012, 10:25
This has made me green with envy, because I haven't got one of these messages, or bitten.
Oh well I will have to stop posting and then I might be important enough to get one.;)

TOTO 99
05-03-2012, 10:31
This has made me green with envy, because I haven't got one of these messages, or bitten.
Oh well I will have to stop posting and then I might be important enough to get one.;)

Knowing your luck Ecky you'll get a message saying "Don't come back"......:laugh:

montereyman
05-03-2012, 10:34
I got message too - hopefully gone now !!

Ecky Thump
05-03-2012, 10:53
Knowing your luck Ecky you'll get a message saying "Don't come back"......:laugh:

I wish I had thought of that before replying to the Tax Man!:lol:

beerfan
05-03-2012, 12:40
I got this too. Must be an auto-message of some description. I don't like being hectored. Meh.

Patti
05-03-2012, 13:21
Yes that is quite a threat, I know, scared myself, however, judging by what was happening over the winter I think we're far more likely to get stung! Couldn't get a sea swim in at all over the 2 months I was here at Christmas.
Is the coast clear now? ( Pun intended).

irishmusico
05-03-2012, 15:25
This really has me scared.Sometimes a very large dog can get a hold of your shoe while its on your foot.It might not be hurting you but you can feel its teeth through the leather.The owner will say"Ah sure its only playing"which is all very well,except he is now walking away with my shoe in his mouth and part of my leg and I am supposed to believe the owner.How do I know that the forum won't take a snap at my hand while I am typing?I never considered that the forum might bite until I was told it doesn't.Did it attack some innocent surfer before?Has it been house trained?Has it been neutered?Will it attack other smaller forums?Will it hump my leg? I am now really frightened:scared:

Malteser Monkey
05-03-2012, 15:30
This really has me scared.Sometimes a very large dog can get a hold of your shoe while its on your foot.It might not be hurting you but you can feel its teeth through the leather.The owner will say"Ah sure its only playing"which is all very well,except he is now walking away with my shoe in his mouth and part of my leg and I am supposed to believe the owner.How do I know that the forum won't take a snap at my hand while I am typing?I never considered that the forum might bite until I was told it doesn't.Did it attack some innocent surfer before?Has it been house trained?Has it been neutered?Will it attack other smaller forums?Will it hump my leg? I am now really frightened:scared:

Well if truth be told, it did piddle in my slipper one night:cry:

irishmusico
05-03-2012, 15:36

You say this but I remember my brother blaming the dog for a poo he did in the bath one night when he was drunk.How do we know the forum was piddling in your slipper and its not just an attempt to blame the forum on your impending incontinence.

Malteser Monkey
05-03-2012, 15:39
You say this but I remember my brother blaming the dog for a poo he did in the bath one night when he was drunk.How do we know the forum was piddling in your slipper and its not just an attempt to blame the forum on your impending incontinence.

Coz i have a bag:crylaughing::doh:

only joking

I found one of KJ's TF badges in the corner of the room !

TOTO 99
05-03-2012, 15:41

You do tend to get that with women of a certain age. MM certainly falls into that catergory!..:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
05-03-2012, 15:50
You do tend to get that with women of a certain age. MM certainly falls into that catergory!..:laugh:

OI thought you was a friend ! Just a mere slip of a girl, in me prime.

So come on who piddled in my stiletto slipper with the pink feather ! well it ain't pink anymore :D

TOTO 99
05-03-2012, 15:52
OI thought you was a friend ! Just a mere slip of a girl, in me prime.

So come on who piddled in my stiletto slipper with the pink feather ! well it ain't pink anymore :D

So that's what you do for a living is it? :callme:

Malteser Monkey
05-03-2012, 15:56
So that's what you do for a living is it? :callme:

I work for Clarks:D

Sunlover
05-03-2012, 16:32
The forum may not bite but the clients are loco!!:lol:

Malteser Monkey
05-03-2012, 16:45
The forum may not bite but the clients are loco!!:lol:

I bite and am Loca:D

Adocros
05-03-2012, 17:20
Have that same message but to date have had nothing to shout about because the other half wasn't sure about hols this year. We were walking the dog in east park, Hull yesterday; the other half said "Fancy Tenerife again". On arrival home booked the flights, took me 15 minutes" Now I have something to shout about. WeyHeyyy

grumps
07-03-2012, 03:01
Yes i got it..i`ve been Travelling Australia for 3 months and will prob be back soon..!

kingbaker
08-03-2012, 15:14

OI!!!! I thought you were staying away from that weed:bootyshake:..........must've fallen off the wagon!! If you get humped it'll be a fabulicious miracle!!:crylaughing:

Added after 3 minutes:

I think you did that yourself after three pints of red:party4:party-girl:D

Malteser Monkey
08-03-2012, 15:22

If I'd had 3 pints of tinto I'd need more than a slipper KB:raspberry2::D

tizzywizzy
08-03-2012, 16:00
I just got the message as well. Bit off putting if you ask me.

aslin
08-03-2012, 16:39
Yes I got it too!!

irishmusico
09-03-2012, 13:11
OI!!!! I thought you were staying away from that weed:bootyshake:..........must've fallen off the wagon!! If you get humped it'll be a fabulicious miracle!!:crylaughing:

Added after 3 minutes:

No weeds for me ,only mushrooms.If I get humped by the forum would that be a cybercrime?

Palmero
10-03-2012, 17:11
Relax (or don't :P), it's just a business trick for advertising: more people writing, more people reading, more people are watching commercials that's it.
No more, no less, MONEY :P

But with me is an Adblock :P

yourneighbourdi
10-03-2012, 17:42
And do not under any circumstances disappear or you will be found!

Medman
10-03-2012, 19:17
No weeds for me ,only mushrooms.If I get humped by the forum would that be a cybercrime?

Too many Sambuca Shandies in the afternoon Phil me thinks :D

irishmusico
10-03-2012, 19:50
Too many Sambuca Shandies in the afternoon Phil me thinks :D

Drink watered down sambuca?Me?Straight or nada :)

Medman
10-03-2012, 20:36
Drink watered down sambuca?Me?Straight or nada :)

I know it nada nada nada at night Phil. Just thought you might dilute in daytime. :sorry: