PDA

View Full Version : Can I buy Vacuum cleaner spares in Tenerife?

Su1
05-03-2012, 10:43
Hi Everyone
The hose on my Ariete vac has broken and whilst trying to remove it I also broke a bit off the connecting part on the handle/wand. Does anyone know if you can buy vac spares? I originally bought the vac from Las Chafrais. We are at Amarilla so the nearer home the better.
Thanks

junglejim
05-03-2012, 14:14
I would think your best chance is the RE-ELCA shop across from bus station in Los Cristianos - they seem to sell parts for most domestic products- otherwise source it on internet?

Su1
05-03-2012, 23:51
Have been in touch with Ariete via e-mail - seems they are Italian....they have put me in touch with their distributors on the mainland so I will see if I get a response from them. I will also be visiting Los Christianos...thanks junglejim.
If these options fail will look at the car boot sale on Sunday.

Su1
18-03-2012, 20:25
Shop in Los Chris did not do hose spares etc. In the end went back to Chafrais where I originally bought it from and they have ordered one for me....said it had to come from their agent in Santa Cruz and would be there in about three days......well beingTenerife it will now be three weeks.......have to send to the mainland as out of stock. Will be interesting if it ever arrives!! Back in the UK now until mid April...so we will see. Have to say Chafrais were very helpful and phoned me with updates.

Have bought some of the hose back with me to see if I can find one that fits here. :)