PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone recommend an estate agent in Tenerife?

lcbandit
05-03-2012, 15:25
Hi seriously considering selling up and would like some help/advice from the people on here who are estate agents, can you please pm me and will send you details, I am coming out to tenerife on the 11th for a week to try and sort it, as I have my ankle in a cast n I'm on crutches can't travel round a great deal

Cheers

Mandy

YOUNG GOLFER
05-03-2012, 16:51
Help on it's way PM sent.

Ali.xx
06-03-2012, 23:17
My parents bought an appartment in San Eugenio a couple of years ago and used Clear Blue Skies estate agents. They were happy. I even started a thread asking the same question. Don't remember hearing anything bad so give them a go.

gsc
08-03-2012, 18:52
Can heartily recommend Clear Blue Skies - ask for Colin - especially if you're not very mobile and need a hand getting around.

bobbyrandall
08-03-2012, 20:12
AVOID O L I M A R. She works out of a dive in Montaņa Chica, Los Cris, not far from post office....had first-hand absolute shocking experience with her and heard of lots more. They had two shops, one in San Miguel and another on the high street in Los Cris, both shut as folk wise up to her......

doreen
08-03-2012, 21:00
My parents bought an appartment in San Eugenio a couple of years ago and used Clear Blue Skies estate agents. They were happy. I even started a thread asking the same question. Don't remember hearing anything bad so give them a go.

Yes, I've had considerable dealings with Clear Blue and have been very happy with their service - reasonable advice about pricing to sell, phoning with feedback after viewings and fabulous office back up from Alison, a joy to find someone who is so efficient :)

smigster
08-03-2012, 21:10
we bought our apartment 9 years ago,we used crossley,morrfitt in christianos ,they are still trading which speaks for itself

doreen
08-03-2012, 21:36
we bought our apartment 9 years ago,we used crossley,morrfitt in christianos ,they are still trading which speaks for itself

Not quite ... all three named partners have gone their separate ways !

slodgedad
09-03-2012, 03:03
What about our very own Young Golfer (http://www.propertiesareus.com/tenerife-property-sales-rental-holiday-flights/)

jack oakley
09-03-2012, 11:47
Stay well clear of MARINA ESTATES on the Amarilla Golf. Jack.O

lcbandit
10-03-2012, 22:22
What about our very own Young Golfer (http://www.propertiesareus.com/tenerife-property-sales-rental-holiday-flights/)

I have spoken to him and hopefully sorting something out thank you for your replies and help

life is short
11-03-2012, 19:17
Stay well clear of MARINA ESTATES on the Amarilla Golf. Jack.O

Why? It may be a good idea to give a reason as to why you think this ???

karinagal
11-03-2012, 23:12
Why? It may be a good idea to give a reason as to why you think this ???

Do a search for,The infamous El Barranco/Your place abroad scam. Marina estate agency appears to be owned by the same company or company director.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

dougald
17-02-2013, 17:35
Hi all,

Better introduce myself before I get stuck in with the questions.

My name is Doug - 39m from Warrington.

Been observing the forums for the past few months and it's time to start asking the questions that have been scared to.....

Been to tenerife twice now and coming back again next sunday (24th) for a week but been seriously thinking of relocation to the El Madronal area of tenerife as fell in love with that area when me and my partner was looking around last december when we was last there.

Have been looking at a couple of estate agents online (clear blue skies and wady properties) and going to book a few viewings while over there - would appriciate anyone who knows other estate agents that have properties in this area or anyone knowing of repossessed properties possible with banks - would appricate any info regarding this or anyone from that area who knows more about the area in question to give me a fuller flavour of things.

TOTO 99
17-02-2013, 19:37
Hi all,

Better introduce myself before I get stuck in with the questions.

My name is Doug - 39m from Warrington.

Been observing the forums for the past few months and it's time to start asking the questions that have been scared to.....

Been to tenerife twice now and coming back again next sunday (24th) for a week but been seriously thinking of relocation to the El Madronal area of tenerife as fell in love with that area when me and my partner was looking around last december when we was last there.

Have been looking at a couple of estate agents online (clear blue skies and wady properties) and going to book a few viewings while over there - would appriciate anyone who knows other estate agents that have properties in this area or anyone knowing of repossessed properties possible with banks - would appricate any info regarding this or anyone from that area who knows more about the area in question to give me a fuller flavour of things.

Hi Doug,

If you pm forum members CIM and YOUNG GOLFER they should be able to assist you in your quest to escape from sunny Warrington...:laugh:

AL JAY
17-02-2013, 19:45
Welcome to the forum Doug! :cheers:

CIM
17-02-2013, 20:04
Thanks for the recommendation :)
Young Golfer has a website: http://PropertiesAreUs.com
And mine is here: http://TenerifeEstateAgents.net

Contact either of us - we know the area well but only deal with the best priced properties rather than listing hundreds of mediocre/overpriced places.
This came up for sale nearby very recently, good complex, good price, just around the corner from El Madronal:
http://tenerifeestateagents.net/3-bed-3-bath-townhouse-for-sale-balcon-del-alantico-225000e-very-low-price/

dougald
17-02-2013, 21:15
Hi guys, many thanks for your replies.
Will pop in for a chat at both places when we are there next week.
Staying at the laguna park ii once again - even tho it's cheap and cheerful, does the job for what we need.

5cissors
29-04-2013, 20:52
Looking for an estate agent who has potential clients wanting a large end terrace property in la tejita.
Everything is legal and above board. Looking for a quick sale.

YOUNG GOLFER
30-04-2013, 01:17
Hi,
we'll please drop me or CIM the details and we will take a look at it..... if its a bargain then we will do our best to sell it for you.

CIM
30-04-2013, 13:36
Looking for an estate agent who has potential clients wanting a large end terrace property in la tejita.
Everything is legal and above board. Looking for a quick sale.

We have potential clients for most things and our marketing and presentation goes way beyond what you get from most estate agents here and is very effective - take a look at one of our latest listings here:
http://tenerifeestateagents.net/winter-gardens-1-bed-apartment-for-sale-at-85000e-best-price-guaranteed/

Bhamannette
07-05-2013, 13:06
I used Visa Verde in Garden City 9 years ago, very happy with them.

Topacciolo
09-05-2013, 10:49
I bought my apartment with http://www.drstangetenerife.com (Ask for Mario...) and i was very happy with the full service. We spoke with so man different agents and i think we were lucky he had what we needed.... the problem is when you find the right proprety from the wrong agent.... anyway.. you are selling so give them a ring.