PDA

View Full Version : Why do employers put scant information regarding jobs on here?

cheery
05-03-2012, 17:03
Why do employers put scant information regarding jobs on here? Is it because they are embarrassed by the pay and conditions?The same queries are put up by people when a venue says they are 'always'looking for staff.

Now I know Tenerife isn't a chemical plant or a distribution centre in the UK but if the turnover of staff is so high it would seem there are problems with the aforementioned pay and conditions.

Or is it just me being cynical?

jo-lo
06-03-2012, 14:30
Hi Cheery!
I think you have made a very good point here. Yes some employers pay/conditions are bad and on the other side of the coin, some decent employers recruit/train someone then that employee decides the job is not for them or the employee has to actually work!!!!!!!

Also, if an employer was to offer an attractive/reasonable rate per hour/conditions they would find they would retain staff so much better and end up with a healthier working environment for all..

J-lo

Suej
06-03-2012, 14:48
I agree too! much more info should be given for Job vacancies! After all it does save them having to reply to loads of PM's from candidates that really would not be suitable! :)

bonitatime
06-03-2012, 17:37
I am not sure because of the way this forum works I would want to discuss what I was offering in the hours pay, etc. I wouldn't want to get into an open discussion about things which I consider private between potential staff and employer.