PDA

View Full Version : Learn Chinese in 5 minutes

Andrzej
06-03-2012, 17:37
With all the Chinese Restaurants and "Euro" shops in Tenerife I wonder if the following phrases would be of use to Forum members - phrases that I came accross over the weekend:

Now You MUST read them aloud:

English........................................... ...................................Chinese

Thay's not right............................................. ..........................Sum Ting Wong
Are you harbouring a fugitive.......................................... ............Hu Tu Hai Ding
See mee ASAP.............................................. ...........................Kum Hia Nao
Stupid Man............................................... ...............................Dum Fuk
Small Horse............................................. ................................Tai Ni Po Ni
Did You go to the beach............................................. ...............Wai Yu So Tan
I bumped into a coffee table............................................. .........Ai Bang Mai Fu Kin Ni
I think you need a face lift.............................................. ...........Chin Tu Fat
It's very dark in here.............................................. ...................Wai So Dim
I thought you were on a diet.............................................. ........Wai Yu Mun Ching
This is a tow away zone.............................................. ..............No Pah King
Our meeting is scheduled for next week.......................................Wai Yu Kum Nao
Staying out of sight............................................. ....................Lei Ying Lo
He's cleaning his automobile........................................ ...............Wa Shing Ka
Your body odour is offensive......................................... ............Yu Stin Ki Pu
Great!............................................ .......................................Fu Kin Su Pa

I could think of a few more...but perhaps others could help out?