PDA

View Full Version : Other Where can I buy computer spares in south Tenerife?

kevinparker
06-03-2012, 17:38
Good afternoon all,
Could anyone help me out. I am after somewhere to buy computer parts (i.e. Keyboards/flash drives etc). Preferably in Las Americas/Los Cris. or Chafiras areas. I need somewhere fairly local and who will hold a sensible stock of things as i regularly need bits for my internet cafe
Many Thanks Guys

little voice
06-03-2012, 18:07
Hi I think the best and cheapest place is A1 Computors I would tell them you need regular fast supplies and give them an idea of what to keep in stock they open 7 days a week and are up stairs Las Americas Mercadona they are very good.
Gook Luck Lesley

TenerifeTeddy
06-03-2012, 19:24
I already have pen drives, mice & keyboards in stock. However I can usually get stock delivered next day from my suppliers in the north of Tenerife, so can soon get anything I didn't have in stock.
As you can see from the link in my signature I am in Callao Salvaje so may be not as convenient as you would like, but we are open 7 days a week. Details on our web site in the signature link.

wallyboyes
07-03-2012, 01:34
Computer shop next to Aforunades in Las Chafiras only a small shop but in the time I have been dealing with them no problems.