PDA

View Full Version : Other Uk to Europe delivery services

Sunterra
06-03-2012, 18:00
I have over the last couple of days been receiving very high quotes from courier companies to collect a package from the UK for delivery to Tenerife. I came across this site which is gives you online quotes at better prices if anyone is interested Parcel2go dot com

Marc Weinberg
07-03-2012, 08:09
i have used parcel 2 go on many occasions, normally to do UK-UK. they are cheap and they use the normall courier companies as well. I did have an issue once with sending a parcel to Tenerife which culminated in the parcel being delivered back to me due to Spanish customs, but other than that I have found them to be reliable. Just be prepared that is something does go wronf to spend a lot of time waitng for them to sort the issue out, as they are just middle men.

Sunterra
07-03-2012, 11:27
As with all deliveries to the Canary Islands it is very important that you have all paperwork accompanying the goods, otherwise you will encounter a problem with Customs. It is also advisable to insure your goods to their true value in the event of anything going wrong with the delivery.

atlantico
07-03-2012, 14:43
what are 'very high quotes' ? £40 for 30kg ? if not, see http://www.parcels2collect.biz/4901.html