PDA

View Full Version : How Do I Get To ....

Adocros
07-03-2012, 21:21
Having a look on Google Street Maps there are photographs of stunning views over PDLA and Los Cristianos taken from the hill located directly north of the harbour. If my sight is correct the hill is partly circled by 'Camino de la Montana Chayofita'. What is the hill called and what is the best way to its top please, walking from the Los Cristianos promenade/harbour?

delderek
08-03-2012, 15:06
Having a look on Google Street Maps there are photographs of stunning views over PDLA and Los Cristianos taken from the hill located directly north of the harbour. If my sight is correct the hill is partly circled by 'Camino de la Montana Chayofita'. What is the hill called and what is the best way to its top please, walking from the Los Cristianos promenade/harbour?.

I think it is mount Chayofita. From the Harbour walk straight up the main pedestrianised street, past the main taxi rank, keep going up. Turn left at the top you will pass a few complexes with shops and bars. keep walking for a few hundred yards, to the start of a nice walkway, there will be an area with lots of trees on your right with the main dual carriageway just below this. after a couple of hundred yards you will see the access track to the top, it is not too steep.