PDA

View Full Version : New man on here, info. on estate agents.

bobbyrandall
07-03-2012, 21:23
Hello,
I have a place on the island, and lived in TF. for 14 years. Left 4 years ago.I had a terrible experience on the island with an estate agent..they are still running too.......how can I share this with others so that they do not suffer the same fate, I ask myself?

AL JAY
07-03-2012, 21:49
Welcome to the forum bobby,there have been many threads on here regarding estate agents,good/bad, so you should get a good response, If i were to buy on the island i would get in touch first with forum members CIM /Young Golfer or Doreen where you will get good honest advice and no Bull****! I wouldn't go with any that have won quite a few Awards :whistle: Good luck there are some bargains to be had!

slodgedad
07-03-2012, 22:05
Hi, Bob and welcome to the Forum.

Why not start a thread, or find one to respond to?

As this is the introduction thread most members don't read the add ons, just the hellos.

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

gsc
08-03-2012, 08:01
Yes - do start a thread. I used Clear Blue Skies and Los Abrigos properties, both excellent, but got mighty peed off with Lupaines advertising cheap reposessions that had long since been sold, and others that couldn't be bothered making any effort. I think a thread where everyone shares their experiences could become a sticky and help many others who are thinking of taking the plunge.