PDA

View Full Version : Health Where can I hire a lightweight mobility scooter in south Tenerife?

lcbandit
08-03-2012, 12:08
just in case I struggle (which I probably will) getting around whilst in tenerife, was wondering who or where I could hire a lightweight scooter at a reasonable price (cheap lol) I have my leg in a pot and think that im gonna start to struggle getting around after a couple of days, I'm on the south of the island on Mare Verde so somewhere close by would be good

thanks

mandy

tonypub
08-03-2012, 12:24
what dates are you here?

Tom & Sharon
08-03-2012, 12:53
There's an orange badge mobility hire shop in the Apolo Centre in Los Cristianos.

They hire them, they're about 90€ a week.

deepdivejunkie
08-03-2012, 13:58
Orange Badge's tel number is 922 79 73 55 or website here (http://www.orangebadge.com/)

Ashro Autos
08-03-2012, 19:15
Have a look at these for Mobilty Hire (http://www.sunshinehiretenerife.com/Mobility-Equipment-Tenerife.html)

lcbandit
08-03-2012, 19:25
what dates are you here?

Hi tony I come out Sunday night for a week will probably call in if we get sorted quick enough from airport and get apt sorted

marbro8
10-02-2015, 20:33
where is the best place to hire up to date mobility scooters near los cris? we have always used paul who used to be an elvis tribute, but tbh most of his scooters are quite old now, and we broke down in porto colon last time and he tried to blame us:mad:, saying that we shouldn't have traveled so far, even though we had got a taxi there with the scooter in the backrolleyes2:, he phoned me later to say that the battery had come loose and it wasn't our faultrolleyes2:, so we would like to hire an up to date scooter with a long battery range so our niece can come with us on long journeys:wink:

Ecky Thump
10-02-2015, 20:41
where is the best place to hire up to date mobility scooters near los cris? we have always used paul who used to be an elvis tribute, but tbh most of his scooters are quite old now, and we broke down in porto colon last time and he tried to blame us:mad:, saying that we shouldn't have traveled so far, even though we had got a taxi there with the scooter in the backrolleyes2:, he phoned me later to say that the battery had come loose and it wasn't our faultrolleyes2:, so we would like to hire an up to date scooter with a long battery range so our niece can come with us on long journeys:wink:

He did have a point as the chair was designed for one person - your expectation of it carrying seven of you back from Porto Colon was a bit much!:p

marbro8
10-02-2015, 20:44
He did have a point as the chair was designed for one person - your expectation of it carrying seven of you back from Porto Colon was a bit much!:p:lol: actually there was 8, because we gave a looky looky man a lift as well, in exchange for a genuine rolex watch:wow: