PDA

View Full Version : FOUND Golden Labrador found in Las Chafiras, Tenerife

caroletenerife
08-03-2012, 20:07
Does anyone recognise this dog, he was found running in traffic. He is very well behaved and is well looked after, so we dont think he has been abandoned, he is being cared for in a home until we can check for a chip. He is very upset and crying for someone, so hopefully we will find them soon, please let me know if you know his owner x

sandra
08-03-2012, 22:34
Does anyone recognise this dog, he was found running in traffic. He is very well behaved and is well looked after, so we dont think he has been abandoned, he is being cared for in a home until we can check for a chip. He is very upset and crying for someone, so hopefully we will find them soon, please let me know if you know his owner x

Hi is this deffo a male dog. I had a lab cross and i gave it to a guy in costa del silencio about 18 months ago but my dog was female.

caroletenerife
09-03-2012, 02:29
hi Sandra, yes he is male, he has been well cared for so hopefully in the morning, we will find he has been chipped and someone out there is looking for him....really hope so, because he is missing someone badly xx

SuzyQ
09-03-2012, 02:49
Isnt he lovely. The ladt who found him called me this afternoon. She had serious concerns that he would be knocked down. She says he undertands English commands and has a lovely nature. This ladt has 2 small children and 2 other dogs so good for her for caring.
I feel someone knows something. Fingers crossed.

caroletenerife
09-03-2012, 22:00
He was chipped and is now back with his family..thanks to all for their concern x

cainaries
09-03-2012, 23:23
Thank goodness for those chips!