PDA

View Full Version : New member introduction

ady
08-03-2012, 20:08
hi my name is adin parkins and ive just joined the forum. weve just sold our apartment on a residencial complex in madronal de fanabe, costa adeje. we are looking to buy another on a complex that can be rented out legally. can anyone tell me what i can expect to pay in management fees? also how does this work; does the management actually get the rental bookings for me or is that solely down to me? can anyone recommend a good complex to buy on?fancy either torviscas or loscris areas.... any information on this subject would be appreciated, including pros and cons....

TOTO 99
08-03-2012, 20:43
Hi ady, welcome to the forum.
If you don't get an answer to your questions here just try re-posting on the Illegal Lettings thread.

AL JAY
08-03-2012, 20:45
Welcome to the forum Ady, Its a very complex issue at the moment (forgive the pun) have a look at the illegal lettings thread if you have a week to spare!!! You can also start a thread asking for advice as this is just the introduction/birthdays thread and you will have a wider audience,in the meantime best of luck!!!

warbey
08-03-2012, 21:47
Welcome from Me.

Dont know much about Apartments sorry..
I am sure You can enjoy this Forum
Good Luck.

slodgedad
09-03-2012, 02:53
Hi, ady and welcome to the Forum..:welcome:

As this is the introductions page a lot of members don't read it..:welcome:

Try posting your query in one of the sections regarding property or accommodation..:welcome:

don1949
09-03-2012, 15:48
Hi Adin,

if the following reads like an advert it is not.

Your brst bet is to talk to people involved in the business of proerty management, what we know as estate agents.

Personal experience leads me to recommending Los Abrigos Property management which is located opposite the church in Los Abrigos. The service we have received has been excellent in quality, timely in execution and rapid in response to customer service enquiries.

If you follow up this advice you will be under no obligation. Experience and expertise is freely shared.

Don

bonitatime
09-03-2012, 16:16
Hi and welcome

As for your question I would start with the letting thread and come back with questions. Both CIM and young golfer on here are helpful estate agents.

sunspot
09-03-2012, 18:28
Hello ady, a very warm welcome from me too