09-03-2012, 15:03
WEDNESDAY 21st March

CD Tenerife vs SS de Los Reyes

Kick Off 8.30pm

Live on TV Canarias

First night game of the season :bowdown:

redarrow
10-03-2012, 17:42
There will be a free Golden Goal game for this one. Everybody gets one ticket each only. If nobody has the winner, then the prize money will be added to the Toledo game.

bonitatime
10-03-2012, 19:13
Can you save me a ticket tomorrow please.

bonitatime
19-03-2012, 21:29
If you are planning to go to this game please talk to Fred Perry or buy a ticket before match day as Popular is selling fast.

FinnKris
21-03-2012, 22:23
0-1 at half time to the visitors unfortunately, need a big second half to turn this around.

I missed the beginning of the match, but CDT with most of the possession but few clear cut chances. Impressive left back Raul Llorente got injured & was replaced, a big shame that, hoopefully nothing serious. We conceded the goal after poor defending of a long ball, comical really, I think it was 2 attackers againts 3 defenders and still they managed to score, pretty much their only chance all halfĻ...

Added after 59 minutes:

0-2 Final Score, what a dissapointing result that is as we had a great chance of putting some distance between us and the chasing pack with both Albacete & Real Oviedo losing & Rayo B only managing a draw at home. There's still games to be played but it is starting to look like Real Madrid Castilla will take top spot after this result.

We didn't really threaten to score in the second half to be honest except a few tame headers, the visitors SS Reyes defended their goal very well & hit us on the counter. Poor effort for some reason, games like these (at home against lowly opposition) we really should win, but oh well...

YOUNG GOLFER
22-03-2012, 01:14
I never went because of work but by the sounds of it the first match in 2 yrs i missed was not such a bad thing by the sounds of things.

Fred Perry
22-03-2012, 02:36
We have a problem that up front Aridane and Kiko Raton are authentic big lumps with limited talent. Aridane has let himself down, I swear he must be totally thick to head balls on when he is just meters from the goal line. Realistically Kiko and Aridane are not going to score more than 10 goals between them for the rest of the season, that is a worry.

It was a night to forget. Sanse had three shots on goal and scored two. Their gameplan worked great, fair play to them.

Very worrying for us our lack of firepower at home in the last two matches but at least Oviedo and Albacete lost as well.

Anyway, forget top spot. Not even looking at Real Madrid Castillas scores now, no point. It is the gap between us and fifth place (play off cut off) I am interested in.

Chayofa Tete
22-03-2012, 08:49
Still feel we will make the play offs but top spot looks way beyond us now.We are a good illustration of why proven goalscorers command so much money !!

henry
22-03-2012, 21:18
you know i saw the game on tv last night and i still canīt belive Sergio Aragoneses made two biggest mistakes. why oh why come wwwaaayyyyy out of the goalie box. first time i can see opps!! but not secound time. to me i think they should stick with Brimah Razak for the two games he played he never went out of the goalie box and to me he block better then sergio. that is my option. for the pass games i seen on t.v. and in santa cruz yeah sergio is o.k but why he allways coming waaayyy out of the goalie box. casillas coming all the way out of the goalie box. i sure hope this weekend sergio donīt make the same mistake again!!!

bonitatime
22-03-2012, 22:18
They gave Sergio a trophy last night to celebrate the 200 games he gas played for us
Not 2
Dont get me wrong I Think Razak Brimah is a good lad but to write off Sergio Aragoneses like that just because he had a bad night makes my blood boil