PDA

View Full Version : Wanted A job! Any job! If anybody knows of anything please let me know! :)

Hardlilworker27
10-03-2012, 15:50
Hiya, I've recently lost my job due to them not making enough money at the moment to keep me on (I think they are going to have to close to be honest) Anyway, I need a new job desperately. I'm 27, post grad, intelligent- have years and years in the tourism industry. I'm a hard worker and could probably turn my hand to most things or work I have no experience in too if training was given obviously. On the island I've worked as a waitress, bar girl and restaurant PR and have loads of experience in these type of jobs. But, I would literally do anything. Shop work/cleaning/pet walking :p So, please let me know if you have anything or if you know of anything/even if your not the person advertising, you can send me an PM :) Thanks ever so much. Kate

FloatyBloke
12-03-2012, 11:49
Just noticed that O Neills on Veronicas are advertising for staff .... try them :idea:

Next Door
28-03-2012, 21:01
PM sent yesterday

Lyudmila
11-04-2012, 15:48
Hi! I'm looking for staff for the bar in Los Cristianos. Let me know if you're still interested. Lyudmila