PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone tell me where I can see Bitter & Twisted in Tenerife?

aeroeng
10-03-2012, 20:59
Do they still perform at Cabaret Bar's if so can you tell me where would like to see them again.

Zara
10-03-2012, 22:23
They are at VIVO Las Americas (http://redqueenmusings.wordpress.com/2012/03/04/decades-goes-to-hollywood-vivo-tenerife/)

tracy hampshire
10-03-2012, 22:59
as far as i uderstand , by what john said they work exclusively for vivo, please correct me if i'm wrong.

dokgolf
11-03-2012, 19:52
They used to do Highland Paddy's bar in Los Gigantes one night a week but I think that place may have closed for renovations

Andy0210
11-03-2012, 20:28
They used to do Highland Paddy's bar in Los Gigantes one night a week but I think that place may have closed for renovations

They are resident cabaret at Vivo Pleasure Island, they donīt do anywhere else now.

waverunner
05-05-2012, 18:23
Can anyone tell me what the parking is like at Vivo's as that part of Playa is a nightmare sometimes?

Angusjim
13-05-2012, 08:20
We are thinking about going Saturday 19th May is it normally busy on a Staurday as we don't want to go if its half emtpy,have read a few reviews about the show and seems a great night out. Is it worth taking the full meal package or just the drink/show tickets only.:tiphat:

plancher
13-05-2012, 09:43
Can anyone tell me what the parking is like at Vivo's as that part of Playa is a nightmare sometimes?
Free parking in the private underground car park

Added after 6 minutes:

We are thinking about going Saturday 19th May is it normally busy on a Staurday as we don't want to go if its half emtpy,have read a few reviews about the show and seems a great night out. Is it worth taking the full meal package or just the drink/show tickets only.:tiphat:
We have been twice in the last 3 weeks with different friends. The Hollywood show on Saturdays and Sundays is excellent.
The full package for 25 euros for residents is exceptional value for money. The food is very good and you can drink what you like. Bottled beers are not included and neither are branded spirits, The house wine is very good and its not a bad pint either. If you dont include drinks in the package, then a bottle of san val or vina sol is 12 euros and a pint of local is 2 euros. You can can upgrade the package for another 10 euros for branded wines and spirits, but dont see the point.

Angusjim
13-05-2012, 10:01
Free parking in the private underground car park

Added after 6 minutes:

We have been twice in the last 3 weeks with different friends. The Hollywood show on Saturdays and Sundays is excellent.
The full package for 25 euros for residents is exceptional value for money. The food is very good and you can drink what you like. Bottled beers are not included and neither are branded spirits, The house wine is very good and its not a bad pint either. If you dont include drinks in the package, then a bottle of san val or vina sol is 12 euros and a pint of local is 2 euros. You can can upgrade the package for another 10 euros for branded wines and spirits, but dont see the point.

Thanks for your reply what night would you say is the busier night Saturday or Sunday. Did you book direct or thru an excursion shop. We have been quoted 35 euros with meal & drinks or 25 euros with show and drinks only. Is ther an option for ticket only and buy drink at the venue ?

YOUNG GOLFER
13-05-2012, 10:16

It's a great show AJ should be right up your street:bellydancer::laugh::laugh:

Angusjim
13-05-2012, 10:18
It's a great show AJ should be right up your street:bellydancer::laugh::laugh:

Have you and the Tank Top gang been ?:cheeky:

YOUNG GOLFER
13-05-2012, 10:25
Have you and the Tank Top gang been ?:cheeky:

CIM has been to every show :crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughin g: told me all about it.:wink:

Angusjim
15-05-2012, 13:02
I have tried to book tickets online for show & drinks only for this Saturday direct with the venue but not sure if it went thru have had no E mail confirmation, I have sent an E mail but no reply & have called about 20 times but no one answers the phone. Anyone got any ideas how to contact them?

andysut
18-05-2012, 10:51
can someone please tell me where vivos is i am staying at san eugenio

Zara
18-05-2012, 13:15
can someone please tell me where vivos is i am staying at san eugenio

I am going this evening to see the new Titanic show. The venue is opposite the Tenerife Sol Hotel, in map ref D7 on this map. http://www.tenerifetravel.com/maps/southtenerife_large.html

Added after 24 minutes:

I have tried to book tickets online for show & drinks only for this Saturday direct with the venue but not sure if it went thru have had no E mail confirmation, I have sent an E mail but no reply & have called about 20 times but no one answers the phone. Anyone got any ideas how to contact them?

Jim, just spoken to the manager and he said he will look into it. In the meantime could you phone the following number for tickets. (0034) 603 391 256

andysut
18-05-2012, 13:52
thanks zara let me know how the titanic show is please

plancher
18-05-2012, 14:41
thanks zara let me know how the titanic show is please
Should go down quite well:)

Zara
19-05-2012, 00:09

AJ, I have just returned from the Bitter & Twisted Titanic show, and was discussing your problem with Mark the manager, he said there is one provider that seems to think the mobile number supplied does not exist!!! However if you would like to go along tomorrow evening he has guaranteed there will be a table for you.

It was an excellent show, I will be doing a review in a couple of days but I would recommend any of the shows to anyone who likes a great night out. I have now done 3 of them and each time the venue has been full.

carolethatch
19-05-2012, 20:00
Loved the "Titanic" night I went to a few weeks ago, best night I've had in ages, well worth the money.

AandI
04-02-2013, 13:30
We are planning to go to Tenerife in June and were looking forward to seeing Bitter and Twisted, mainly John
Sharples. We were so disappointed to read that The Majestic is now closed. Does anyone know where
John Sharples is now performing. We loved his show when he was on Power FM, which was obviously a long
time ago.

dantemoo
04-02-2013, 13:44
i was in tenerife 2 weeks ago and was going to see them, think it was near Tramps nightclub hope this helps ..

AandI
04-02-2013, 13:52
Thank you. Is that in Puerto de la Cruz?

dantemoo
04-02-2013, 13:56
las americas i think , maybe somebody else will know x

obs
04-02-2013, 13:58
No AandI, they are at 'Decades' in Av. Rafael Puig 7, Playa Las Americas, in front of Tenerife Sol. Hope this helps, and welcome to the forum :tiphat:

bobferry
04-02-2013, 14:02
Bitter and twisted are on at the Decades Player de las Americas [In front of Tenerife Sol]on Friday nights

golazzo
20-08-2013, 07:25
Anyone know if they are still around. If so what venues are they at.

tracey
20-08-2013, 09:03
They are at Vivo :)

golazzo
20-08-2013, 17:23
They are at Vivo :)

Cheers for that although I'm not a lover of that area and venue so I will give it a miss

karinskie
20-08-2013, 17:59
I saw them for the 1st time ever on Friday. Not usually my thing but haven't laughed so much in a long time... Seeing as there's underground parking on site (no need to hang or walk around the area) I would say its deffo well worth a visit! Meal not great, but the act sure made up for it. I would advise you take the plunge, I assure you it's worth it!!!

golazzo
20-08-2013, 18:03
I saw them for the 1st time ever on Friday. Not usually my thing but haven't laughed so much in a long time... Seeing as there's underground parking on site (no need to hang or walk around the area) I would say its deffo well worth a visit! Meal not great, but the act sure made up for it. I would advise you take the plunge, I assure you it's worth it!!!

Cheers. What does the venue charge and whats the meal consist of ( 1/2 roast chicken & chips ) ;-)

karinskie
20-08-2013, 18:18
25 euro with house wine/beer, or a tenner extra for spirits. Meal was very average! 2 choices for starter, main & desert (soup, beef bourginon, etc) but really nothing to write home (or here) about! However, brilliant show, even though I was not expecting to enjoy it that much, and certainly not as much as I did (maybe the vodka redbulls helped, lol)

Bazz
21-08-2013, 09:46
The venue is good. We managed to get in to see the show only (no food) but paid for a drinks package. The wine was undrinkable though.
The show is excellent. We went to the Friday night show which is adults-only and it was hilarious! Would definitely recommend. :)