PDA

View Full Version : Permission from Police for school trip?

Goldenmaniac
13-03-2012, 10:22
As some of you already know I don't do often do stuff for ankle biters:) but have had an enquiry about having to get police permission for a child in state Spanish school to go on a school trip - anyone done this and know whether there is a delay after applying at the comisaria?

terrapin
13-03-2012, 19:15
Well it all depends on whether the child is english

Added after 6 minutes:

Sorry posted that in a bit of a rush, we had to get permission from the consulate as we didnt have a passport etc, all depends on what it is for etc can you give some more details, we needed to get it for a trip to the other islands.

Catty
13-03-2012, 19:37
My children have gone on school trips before and have not had any knowledge of this being needed.

Goldenmaniac
13-03-2012, 20:38
The child is British, the letter from the Spanish state school is quite clear about the requirement - the trip is to another island

golf birdie
13-03-2012, 21:11
the law must be new as mine went on many trips to the Mainland and never needed nothing apart from our consent.

Catty
14-03-2012, 00:26
my daughter goes to mainland next week for school trip, i havent been asked to get any permission, perhaps its school dependant

bonitatime
14-03-2012, 11:52
It seems to vary from year to year and School to School
We have been lucky and managed to get this paper from the National Police and unlucky and needed to get this from the consulate

miketikolo
19-03-2012, 10:05
Thanks for the information which i wants from many times....

cinnamon
19-03-2012, 10:27
had to do this last year when my daughter went to italy on a school trip. at school they give you the name and NIE number of the teacher and the time they are away, all i needed to was to go to the comissaria ( in my case the guardia civil in adeje, the small one behind mercadona), present my NIE, my daughter's NIE ( and passports) and the libro de familia and they did this letter on the go. No delays, nothing. Pretty much straight forward. I assume the schools require that when the pupils go abroad.