PDA

View Full Version : Cafés Victoria Internet Cafe, Las Americas, Tenerife

brandnewtom
13-03-2012, 13:49
If you are in Las Americas there is a friendly internet cafe there called Victoria Internet Cafe - Its out front of Bungalow Barranco.
I found the young couple that run it very helpful and polite.
I was happy as I was able to call back to the UK really cheap and use the internet late into the night and also enjoyed a cup of English Tea and a slice of home made cake, was such a pleasant experience.
I thought to myself when I was there that this little shop is ideal, right next to hotel and perfect for uploading my holiday snaps each day.
If you in Las Americas and you need internet, phone calls, top ups or pretty much anything really then I would say pop in and see Kev & Kay and they will be able to help you out.
I cant wait to return to try another slice of cake and have a go on the new playstation console they have got there.
If you do go in there say Tom from Pompey says Hi.

parsman
18-04-2012, 14:50
I can support this recommendation, after visit yesterday needing to ring UK to sort out a problem with my holiday booking. Spent 6 mins on phone to travel agent in Manchester to resolve the problem. Cost was E1 and 6 cents!

Kev & Kay were helpful and friendly. Cafe was bright and tidy, with perhaps 4-5 customers on PCs. It was just after breakfast so I didn't need any catering just an early return to my sunbed.

Mike

Bazz
18-04-2012, 19:25
Where exactly is this. Don't know where you mean.

parsman
19-04-2012, 10:32
Where exactly is this. Don't know where you mean.

As brandnewtom says above: 'Its out front of Bungalow Barranco'.

This is in Ave Santiago Puig, nearly opposite the junction with Calle Noelia Alfonso Cabrera.

Mike

Leam_Lin
19-04-2012, 14:30
Which hotel is the nearest, always better as a landmark than road names.

parsman
19-04-2012, 14:46
Which hotel is the nearest, always better as a landmark than road names.

It's diagonally opposite the Aparthotel Columbus.
Mike