PDA

View Full Version : Hi

wendylongster
14-03-2012, 15:50
I m posting this as an introduction, I joined this forum to pick up pointers about moving to Tenerife. My husband is a tattooist and we want to move and set up a tattooists/ clothing business. We re not going to rush into it, we want to research this (with many visits) find out the good and bad points. We rent in the u.k i see no reason why we cant do this in Tenerife! Anyway, thats it, I m just going to read posts and hopefully pick up tips, if anyone has any tips, particularly pitfalls please let me know. Thanks x

slodgedad
14-03-2012, 16:15
Hi, Wendy and :welcome: to the Forum

delgirl
14-03-2012, 20:18
hi welcome to the forum wish you every success with your businesses

cainaries
14-03-2012, 20:27
I would like to suggest you have a look at a thread started by Tom and Sharon '3 years today since we moved here .... the reality'. People are posting on this thread today so you will just have to scroll down a little bit to find it.

Good luck with your plans and a tattoo artist might have more luck than others, I can well imagine.

slodgedad
15-03-2012, 02:55
I would like to suggest you have a look at a thread started by Tom and Sharon '3 years today since we moved here .... the reality'. People are posting on this thread today so you will just have to scroll down a little bit to find it.

Good luck with your plans and a tattoo artist might have more luck than others, I can well imagine.

You can find it HERE (http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?14382-3-yrs-today-since-we-bought-here......The-reality!)

TIGER LILY
15-03-2012, 11:30
Hi Welcome to the Forum. You should find loads of useful info on here. Plus there is always someone willing to point you in the right direction for things. I have lost count the amount of queries I have had in 5 years and got help from here. Good luck.

Zara
15-03-2012, 11:46
Hi Wendy, Welcome to the forum. I wish you the best of luck with your new venture. I am currently in touch with Dawnii Fantana a great tattoo artist (although I donīt like them myself I appreciate the artwork). Will you be doing the next Forever Art Exhibition?

bonitatime
15-03-2012, 21:25
Welcome
Wishing you lots of luck

wendylongster
17-03-2012, 16:18
Thanks to everyone for your welcome, I ve read and commented on the thread i was directed to, very informative! I will be asking loads of questions although i ve found answers to some just by browsing. We wont be making the move for a couple of years my hubby wants to wait till the building his tattooists is in is emptied and move before he has to sign a new 5 year lease!! In the meantime I will be researching my ass off!!

sunspot
17-03-2012, 18:32
Hi Wendy, a very warm welcome from me too,good luck in your new venture

Mia
08-04-2012, 14:34
A warm welcome from me too.

We spent many hours doing research before moving here ourselves.

We came here to retire, and prior to our retirement spent many holidays visiting places and getting to know the score.

All the research paid off and we could not be happier. :)

I hope everything goes well for you and good luck with the business.