PDA

View Full Version : Certificate of Convivencia

mariben
14-03-2012, 18:14
Hi,
Can somebody tell me what documents I need to take with me to the Town Hall to get this document.

Cheers

TeresaT
14-03-2012, 18:58
I was just about to post the same as I want to organise ours... thanks

mariben
18-03-2012, 19:54
I was just about to post the same as I want to organise ours... thanks Still no replies would have thought someone on Forum would know about this. cheers

slodgedad
18-03-2012, 21:34
I don't even know what it is, otherwise I would have replied..OOPS I have. (At least it's a bump)..hehe

bonitatime
18-03-2012, 22:13
As far as I remember you need pasport and Nie in your local Town hall
A police Man will come to your house and require to see the same documents

christa
18-03-2012, 22:17
I am sure "Goldenmaniac" covers this on her website.

imablue
18-03-2012, 22:20
this may help scroll down ...
http://www.diana-mcglone.com/health.htm

miketikolo
19-03-2012, 09:58
I don't even know what it is, otherwise I would have reacted..OOPS I have.

cinnamon
19-03-2012, 10:59
your NIE and passport and ask for the certificado de convivencia. It takes a few days to pick it up, generally it states who lives in the apartment. Of course you have to be registered in the townhall in the first place. ( empadronanamiento).
For the health card you only need this certificate when your partner is working on a contract and you are not and you would be entitled to go under his social security while you are NOT married. You have to be living together though for at least 1 year to be qualified to do so. Take into account that you will have to have a social security number and take that then together with the empadronamiento, your NIE, passport, your partner's documents ( NIE, Passport, his working contract) to granadilla where they will give you this piece of paper which states you are qualified to free medical assistance. btw, same goes for your kids. hope that helps a bit.

mariben
19-03-2012, 13:30
Thank you all for your help.