PDA

View Full Version : Other The mystery of Mercadona, Adeje

woowoo
15-03-2012, 17:53
Well... Why is the Mercadona in Adeje unheard of??? The one past Fanabe? I know there's one in Gran Sur and San Eugenio, I have seen the one I am talking about, yet no buses or taxi's knew where I was on about.

What's going on?

Zara
15-03-2012, 21:04
Maybe the drivers didnīt know because they thought you were saying Mercadona was in Adeje town when it is in Barranco del Torres

Palmero
15-03-2012, 23:55
Maybe the drivers didnīt know because they thought you were saying Mercadona was in Adeje town when it is in Barranco del Torres

Which is in Los Olivos.

imablue
16-03-2012, 00:00
and Los Olivos is in Adeje town ..right by Barranco del Torres ....
well it was tonight as i passed by on the TF1 ....

Added after 2 minutes:

:rolleyes:

Leam_Lin
16-03-2012, 07:52
and Los Olivos is in Adeje town ..right by Barranco del Torres ....
well it was tonight as i passed by on the TF1 ....

Added after 2 minutes:

:rolleyes:

Is that the one at the bottom of the road just down from Makro?

Zara
16-03-2012, 09:34

Yes, but I think when people say Adeje, the town, in general they are visualising the area from the roundabout up to Calle Grande, El Galeon, and across to Calle Borda with Los Olivos/Barranco del Torres starting at Calle Atbitocazpe and going across to the Skateworld /Lidl area. It certainly feels separated although technically I can see it may have at one time all been one.

TIGER LILY
16-03-2012, 13:23
Its a great one to shop at because the isles are nice and wide (which helps when trying to get passed large Spanish families chatting as if their lives depended on it). Also the cafe outside serves a good selection of Coffees. Or a beer, if the old man is with you just leave him outside.

imablue
16-03-2012, 13:29
Theres also a "Sagreras" so you can do it yourself ....:cheeky:

TenerifeTeddy
16-03-2012, 15:25

.....Yes! :)

TenerifeTeddy
16-03-2012, 15:28
Well... Why is the Mercadona in Adeje unheard of??? The one past Fanabe? I know there's one in Gran Sur and San Eugenio, I have seen the one I am talking about, yet no buses or taxi's knew where I was on about.

What's going on?

It Isn't unheard of , we have been using it for 6 years,:) We just keep it quiet from the rif raff. :p

ddoyle
16-03-2012, 20:13
The Cafe also has a lovely selection of Tea, the Rooibos is the best I have ever tasted.

henry
16-03-2012, 20:28
i go there once in a while, to munch at mcedeeīs (mcdonalds) when i do my shopping once in a while up there