PDA

View Full Version : Playa de los Roques...any one been there or knows about this aparthotel

clifford149
11-06-2011, 12:25
Hi

The aparthotel is situated in a Residential zone, in Los Relaejos, near Puerto de la Cruz, on the cliffs of Playa de los Roques.

Can you recommend or not this place, where is the nearest supermercado (large supermarket)?

any advice would be great

thanks

Clifford

realejos
08-10-2011, 15:14
My answer probably comes too late but anyway... I live in this area and this hotel looks very nice from outside (I have not been inside). It has a beautiful garden (very well maintained) with a beautiful swimming pool, security, beautiful views etc. The nearest large supermarket is in Los Realejos (~1 hour wald distance) (Mercadona, Lidl, Altesa) or in Puerto de la Cruz (Mercadona, Hiperdino, HiperTrebol, Hipercor.

This hotel is located in a very rural area. If you want to stay in a city or in a busy tourist area this hotel is not for you. Puerto de la Cruz city is located in ~50 min. walking distance. The nearest bus stop is in Toscal (~15-20 min walking distance) and you have to go uphill to access it.

clifford149
12-10-2011, 20:28
Hi

thankyou for your feedback we are coming in december and are renting a car
so the rural setting is fine.

regards clifford