PDA

View Full Version : Television help please

terrapin
16-03-2012, 08:25
Ok I know this has been mentioned before but cant find it, someone said about leading a computer or ipad to the back of the tv to get British tele. Can someone PLEASE explain how this is done and what cable I need and where does it go........
Thanks also any views on the best way to get British tv apart from Sky would be appreciated.:D

waveydavey
16-03-2012, 09:34
I can only think of one and that is Miller renal.

mike in chayofa
16-03-2012, 10:33
Ok I know this has been mentioned before but cant find it, someone said about leading a computer or ipad to the back of the tv to get British tele. Can someone PLEASE explain how this is done and what cable I need and where does it go........
Thanks also any views on the best way to get British tv apart from Sky would be appreciated.:D

The cable required will depend mainly on the connections on your TV. Best bet is to take diagrams and/or photos to the comuter shop at Las Chafiras (in the same block as Las Afortunadas) and he will hopefully sort it out for you.

For British TV, I use Filmon.com

terrapin
16-03-2012, 10:51
Great thanks for the information.

Suzanne
16-03-2012, 16:23
I use .....www.watchtvnow.co.uk

Suej
16-03-2012, 17:09
Filmon is also what I would recommend! No VPN necessary! you can watch for free on SD but have to pay a subscription if you want HD.

http://www.filmon.com/tv/index.php#BBC-Two

DUNEDIN
19-03-2012, 20:30
The cable required will depend mainly on the connections on your TV. Best bet is to take diagrams and/or photos to the comuter shop at Las Chafiras (in the same block as Las Afortunadas) and he will hopefully sort it out for you.

For British TV, I use Filmon.com

is the cable in question the same as the one that goes from your iphone to back of TV ? I usually download a couple of films when I fly over for watching when over but if I could use the same cable to get this would be great, take it wifi is a must thought? I currently use a dongle with just enough time purchased to last each stay when I arrive but sure wont last long watching TV :wow:

Thinking of getting wifi back in though as got rid of old broadband but retained land line, any good deals going about ?