PDA

View Full Version : Adeje hosts a campaign for blood donation

Canarian Weekly
16-03-2012, 13:00
The campaign will take place in Adeje from the 19th to the 22nd March. Councillor for Social Welfare, Amada Trujillo Bencomo reported that the Canarian Institute of Blood Donation and Hemotherapy, will hold a campaign in the municipality.Trujillohas stated that “blood donation is an important element for so many people so our involvement is crucial [...]

More... (http://www.canarianweekly.com/adeje-hosts-campaign-blood-donation/)

bonitatime
16-03-2012, 20:57
This is all well and good but most Brits can't give blood in the Spanish system due to the risk of CJD

caroletenerife
16-03-2012, 21:25
i offered once here, and was refused on the grounds that I might be a mad cow,lol. i think its if you lived in the uk in the early 90's.

s1monsg
17-03-2012, 00:30
i offered once here, and was refused on the grounds that I might be a mad cow,lol. i think its if you lived in the uk in the early 90's.

They were very observant then weren't they....!!! X.

caroletenerife
17-03-2012, 01:50
They were very observant then weren't they....!!! X.

Hey you!!!!! I know where you Live !!!!!!!

louisecox
17-03-2012, 15:07
I regularly gave blood in the UK but cant do it here, again because apparently Im a mad cow aswell. Shame really cos would love to give blood again,

primrose
17-03-2012, 17:01
I regularly gave blood in the UK but cant do it here, again because apparently Im a mad cow aswell. Shame really cos would love to give blood again,

Well that rules me out as well

stavenmorris
15-05-2012, 22:05
Blood donation is really nice think to helping more people. Every one can doing blood donation is really feel good and also good for your health to increase more new blood. And don't have to any side effect or any weakness about these so donate your blood.

bonitatime
17-05-2012, 08:40
Not really sure about the point of promoting this amongst the UK expat community but there you go.